So who did we elect this year?

Not ‘elected’, but one to watch:

4 Likes

Smarter? He’s still a T**** follower. Ostracize them ALL.

5 Likes

Here’s my idea of ostracism for them:

1. The only media attention they get is before they’re banished. After that, NOTHING.
  2. Gather them up with a week’s worth of clothing and food. No electronic devices whatsoever; there will be no communication with the outside world.
  3. Fly them (tourist) to…oh, one of the atolls out in the South Pacific perhaps? There can be no other humans living on wherever they’re to be…deposited.
  4. And that’s it. Check up on them every month or so, and report appropriately.

This is NOT a version of “Survivor”. They should NOT get any media attention whatsoever, otherwise it’s not ostracism.

5 Likes

In another post earlier in the day, Greene attacked Gabriel Sterling, Georgia’s voter system implementation manager, spreading a false claim about alleged corruption from Dominion voting machines.

“Morons like you are responsible for losing GA’s 2 Republican Senate seats,” Greene said. The post was again flagged by Twitter for spreading misinformation.

Nice.

5 Likes

They just don’t get it. They’re like the brooms in the “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” sequence of “Fantasia”. Heyyyyy…

T**** as Mickey Mouse; Uncle Sam as the Sorcerer; and, as the brooms, all T****'s followers. I can see this done, though I’ve not the skills to do it myself.

2 Likes

she is among THE WORST. and a temporary suspension will do nothing, sadly.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m embarrassed for my home town. She’s truly terrible.

4 Likes

Since there’s no Biden thread yet, I’m putting this here…well, he WAS elected, lol!

2 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bernie Memes

2 Likes
3 Likes

So the Inauguration played in the background last night and my wife (who does her best to be apolitical) asks:

“so, are you going to be less angry with the government?”

And I replied, “No, just changing the focus.”

She wasn’t happy with that answer.

8 Likes

For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite “Satanic paedophiles” would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Apparently, we elected someone who will stand up for labor.

A union-busting lawyer by trade, Robb mounted an unrelenting attack for more than three years on workers’ right to organize and engage in collective bargaining,” AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said in a statement. “His actions sought to stymie the tens of millions of workers who say they would vote to join a union today and violated the stated purpose of the National Labor Relations Act—to encourage collective bargaining. Robb’s removal is the first step toward giving workers a fair shot again.”

Republicans decried Robb’s firing and said Biden was jeopardizing the agency’s independence.

8 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes