So who do we elect this year?

They fingers gonna get pecked an’ scratched up, I 'majin…

2 Likes

Ok, I didn’t really even bother looking into that whole “we gained live access to a poll book, so therefore the election was rigged” claim, but it looks like I should have. The creator of the :CueCat is who is being put forward as an expert for it? Just when I thought things couldn’t get more surreal…

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

honestly, i think that’s prudent. akin to this, i’m SUPER alarmed by the sheer number of health care workers who are refusing (REFUSING!) to get vaccinated. i mean, talk about “deep state”-style think… how does one be a health care worker, seeing what they are seeing, and think a vaccine is objectionable? it’s terrifying. if their job is to protect the president, being anti-mask seems to be an easy way to show people the door.

4 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

That would be sad. Usually the right wing is so calm and peaceful.

3 Likes

So… graffiti and two broken windows and being punching bags for the cops. Lefties continue to be a model of civil disobedience, not the demented bigoted displays of a few self-appointed nazi supercops trying to stamp out democracy. By all means, be as violent as antifa and BLM.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Congress has never been a model of ethical behavior in my lifetime, but at least it used to be that corruption of this magnitude and clarity was punished to some degree.

7 Likes

Yup. They used to have some pride and pretend to have ethics.

Now, they practically open up an Ebay storefront.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Apparently some places are starting early…

5 Likes

See, that’s the thing about White Supremacist gangs… eventually they turn on each other.

6 Likes

Yup. They simply don’t comprehend what the word “cooperation” means, they’re so wrapped up in “competition”. OR - they’re like sand tiger sharks in the womb, eating each other up. Talk about competition!

3 Likes

I don’t even know what I just saw. Does not compute. Except, well, there’s guys in uniform pushing people around and shooting at them, which is pretty much standard. Is it reasonable, acceptable, appropriate, to empathize with your enemies when they’re facing someone even worse?

1 Like

Apparently it is a part of this:

1 Like

That’s a bit revolting, but despite how much I disagree with them, those guys do deserve a right to protest as much as we do. It’s just so weird to see them getting hassled instead of our side.

1 Like

From their reactions in the video and various twitter threads I’ve seen, they’re having a hard time coming to terms with it too.

Apparently the cops are claiming that some of the pro-trump protestors “used chemical munitions against officers”, which, if true, would explain things a bit.

5 Likes