The Arrivals Lounge

So

I felt X when Y happened.

How did you feel?

6 Likes

Like z was late to the party.

5 Likes

I guess Iā€™m here now. @chgoliz bailed on the other place and I followed (thanks to @TobinL)!

Hopefully this is a happier place.

37 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot less happening, but what is happening is quite congenial, so far. I hope it stays that way :slight_smile:

Also, Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome @katherine itā€™s really nice here but prepare yourself for the lack of trolls (so far) and no screeching angry owls.

12 Likes

Welcome @katherine. I am finding this space such a refuge for me. Something was so off kilter at BB for so long and here itā€™s like all the good things (us) and none of the bad things (the crazy).

22 Likes

We were just getting to know you, Iā€™m glad we havenā€™t lost you all together!

21 Likes

Welcome. The place is a mess, and we havenā€™t got the curtains up yet, but itā€™s definitely happier.

16 Likes

Welcome!

If there are others you know who could use a change of venue, please invite them.

14 Likes

Welcome @katherine. Glad to see you making your way over here.

Iā€™ll take mess over minefield. :expressionless:

18 Likes

I anticipate some more folks coming over from The Mothership soon based on some PMs Iā€™ve been having after the latest BBlusterfuck.

20 Likes

OK. Iā€™m going to have to read up on all iā€™ve missed after i say, ala Dr. Nick,

Hi, Everybody!

34 Likes

Welcome @Auld_Lang_Syne :slight_smile:

Glad you made it.

17 Likes

Hi Katherine. Glad to see you made it.

18 Likes

Your ban was a bridge too far! It warms my heart cockles to see you!

23 Likes

Maybe if enough people bail on that other place we can set something up here.

Itā€™s easy too. We just turn a few of the Forum posts into blog posts.

Basically we do what they do. Only we give proper credit. Because weā€™re not assholes.

24 Likes

Amen to that.

16 Likes

##Hello and welcome to all the newest arrivals!
``
Just when you think jason is starting to chill the fuck out he goes and shows what a dickhead he is, all over again.

26 Likes

Well, today I let the dog out (my co-worker as I work from home ā€“ my sweet, sweet Wrigley), hopped on a conference call that lasted forever, forgot she was out, and then when I remembered, she was huddled under our storage unit in a driving rain. She certainly looked at me like I was an asshole.

But on topic, so happy to see more lovely people here!

21 Likes

Yeah. What the hell? On again off again. Itā€™s a rollercoaster.

12 Likes