The Arrivals Lounge

7 Likes

And: WELCOME!!

14 Likes

It might be. What place do you think it is?

See who? I didnā€™t see anyone. I was off that day. I think he went that way.

Well, Iā€™m convinced. Welcome NelC!

10 Likes
3 Likes

Moo. Moo Moo. Moo.

I hope you have seen enough South Park to get that.

If anyone feels I owe you an apology, or finds me annoying, please PM me. Iā€™m open.
If you know me IRL and havenā€™t ever been sure if you should tell me, please PM me. Iā€™m open.

Hi friends. This looks very cool. Thank you.

18 Likes

Glad you could make it. :smiley:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Indeed - though to be clear, Iā€™m suggesting downloading them while we can still get them, then uploading them to here. Leeching bandwidth though crosslinking in our posts direct to images from the other placeā€™s image cache would be uncouth.
Edited above for clarity. May just have made it differently confusing. Never mind.

(Like wot I did above. Ooops.)

7 Likes

If you post a link like you did then it will continue to leech bandwidth. But if you paste the image link such as in the count to 10k thread then Discourse copies the image locally with a minute of your posting and updates your link.

4 Likes

Maybe the best way to stop that is to remove that option from the Add An Image button?

3 Likes

Aha! This, I Did Not Know. Thankā€™ee. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apparently Discourse automagically makes it all better.
Clever Discourse. :wink:

4 Likes

8 Likes

like a frickin unicorn wrote it. That guy can code.

6 Likes

He can. Lucky to have such a nice tool for discussions.

6 Likes

@chgoliz tipped me off :wink:
Thanks for setting this up, @tinoesroho !

19 Likes

The real genius is @LockeCJ - he set this instance up and bootstrapped the community. Iā€™m just a friendly :ghost: :wink:

12 Likes

People posited prohibiting popos,
so spontaneously synchronous singularity spawned.

11 Likes

Hey guys, finally crossing overā€¦ I usually lurk, but will try to contribute more in my own small way.

23 Likes

did anyone tell monkeyoh??? :confused:

8 Likes