The Arrivals Lounge

I didn’t know there was an Official Arrivals Lounge. Now that I’ve already grabbed a glass of champagne, perhaps I should say “Good Evening”?

:yum:

15 Likes

giphy (25)

7 Likes

It’s the American way.

8 Likes

Doesn’t that involve a boot in one’s ass?

7 Likes

“If you want a vision of the future …”

7 Likes

You have to pay extra for that.

9 Likes

It’s for the Shinola, isn’t it?

4 Likes

That’s not the mutant way.

7 Likes

Somebody mentioned boot songs?

1 Like

Don’t make me post Nancy Sinatra.

5 Likes

A warm welcome to various new users!

Please keep in mind that I can tell when multiple accounts log in from the same IP address. If you’ve created an alternate account for playing one of the games, just let @staff know so that we don’t get paranoid about socks.

11 Likes

Hi, everyone. Not sure if I was supposed to drop in here first. :cold_sweat:

I plan to be less active here than I was at *cough* the other place since I’ve made tons of progress on some of my projects by giving up my forum reading habit. :joy_cat:

30 Likes

Agiphy-downsized (23)

9 Likes

What about if the “sock people” are paranoid about the staff?

Do the royal ‘we’ have terms of service that define and delineate how the powers that be will not abuse the power and the privilege that they wield?

2 Likes

We are currently working on these for this board. It is important to the @staff to make sure everyone feels like they are heard and welcome, and that there are rules that are evenly applied.

If you have ideas from the user perspective of what these should be, I, for one, would like to hear your ideas.

We are aware that a huge issue at BB was the lack of even application of rules on moderation and want to have some steps to take when there are problems that everyone on the staff is using and using in the same way.

10 Likes

The instant instance is: who has access to the nonpublic user info (e.g., IPs, emails, etc), and what guidelines do staff follow to protect and not misuse this sensitive info?

3 Likes

Did I make in time? or did I miss my departure?

-Mr Collins/ David Falkayn / Hans Landau

11 Likes

tom-collins-web-res_340x340_acf_cropped

8 Likes

You’d only be off-time, Mr. Collins, if you insist on subscribing to a unitary philosophy of chronology.

Bastard time taxonomies like the Julian Calendar are fiat currencies of the timecube.

Regardless of your proclivities: we welcome you to now.

8 Likes

A deep honor to be here. Thank You.

Which way to the library?

15 Likes