The Arrivals Lounge

I don’t think we should be asking members for details about their private lives that they might not be comfortable sharing.

20 Likes

Ugh - I wiped out my browser history so alllll my auto-sign-ins went away - and of COURSE, I can’t find my passwords for anything. And this place wouldn’t allow me to change my password; doesn’t matter, it’s linked to my Hotmail, for which I don’t have the password - ugh ugh!

16 Likes

Welcome back! Verified and restored your Trust Level 2.

12 Likes

Thank you verrrrrrrrrry much!

7 Likes

Go get KeePass. It’s an easy-to-use password manager that securely stores all your passwords in one place, with only one master password to remember. All you have to do is start the program, enter the master PW, highlight whatever site you need entry to, and copy and paste the log-in name and password for that site.

I like it because I don’t have to remember anything other than the master PW, which by now has been etched upon my soul. And I can use really complicated secure passwords for everything else, that are automatically generated by the program.

Just back it up regularly. And don’t forget the master PW!:stuck_out_tongue:

ETA: Welcome back!

12 Likes

Hello people, I’m back after an extended absence. What is new here?

21 Likes

Not much.

You?

11 Likes

We rearranged the living room and bought a new recliner. Other than that, not much.

14 Likes

At the age of 42, I finally got my first musical instrument, and also for the first time ever got scolded for playing with it at 3am. :rofl:

What’s new with you?

16 Likes

Found some cool music – Stealing Sheep, Caravan Palace, William D. Drake.

6 Likes

Huh. I guess the old saying’s true. I was beginning to wonder. :stuck_out_tongue:

A couple new members, some griping about a certain horrific person at the other place, a bit of drama about a door game, a lot of tension over various ongoing political events in Canada, the US, the UK…

So, about the usual. How about yourself?

14 Likes

We’re still not paying you, if that’s what you’re wondering. 'Cause that’s a sure way to get an infestation of Danes, and we’d never get rid of them. I’m sure many of them are very nice people (hey, I’ve even known some myself), but you can never be too safe…

16 Likes

Counterpoint: Danes are great!

jpg

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

I think you’re just in Dane aisle.

17 Likes

we made a bicycle thread

11 Likes

11 Likes

I will not deign to respond to that.

14 Likes

Is that a helk? I k’now it’s not Unix.

9 Likes

Uh… I mean… darn it, that “groan” button has gotta be here somewhere

8 Likes

I can’t see why not; with DG returning, I can’t see how this thread wouldn’t leave you enter-Daned.

7 Likes