The Arrivals Lounge

6 posts were split to a new topic: Ancient History

I took the opportunity to anonymize my handle, but Iā€™m still the same Saturnian moon you may vaguely be aware of.

22 Likes

Welcome, @enceladus. Please standby for like in 6 hours.

12 Likes

Can we talk about the like limit soon? Imma gonna run out every day.

[Yes, I do have the Empathetic badge at the other place. Why do you ask?]

23 Likes

I think Iā€™ve upgoated 200 posts so far. This will probably be less of a problem when we rank up in Trust Levels but for nowā€¦ itā€™s pretty easy to hit if youā€™re upgoating all the things.

7 Likes

Hey, man, this thread alone ate up a good chunk of todayā€™s limit! What can I say? I gotta lot of <3!

[edit] Almost forgotā€¦has Ratel been invited? Iā€™ll miss his fur balls. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Agreed; it should be a high number so that we never have to really think about itā€¦ or have another ā€˜Like Strike.ā€™

17 Likes

Now that is a TV show Iā€™d watch.

10 Likes

Has anyone seen Donald Petersen?

16 Likes

This is a banana free zone

11 Likes

Am I supposed to post here first?

Hello everybody!

I have not used this account very much, but I am familiar with recent events.

19 Likes

Welcome, @crawlspace

Renovations in progress; please ignore any people-sized holes in the ground. Weā€™re friendly, I promise!

8 Likes

Meh; Iā€™m not gonna be bitter or avoid the use of themes that were common on the flip side - my only real issue is the with the publisher, not the forum itself.

22 Likes

True, true. And I was (mostly) just joking. We donā€™t need to be hateful or antagonistic. As @MrMonkey said (paraphrasing, here) we need to be about something, not just against something.

10 Likes

Abso-fucking-lutely.

And what weā€™re ā€˜aboutā€™ is maintaining and preserving the community weā€™ve fostered, IMO.

20 Likes

It was at 400, Iā€™ve raised it to 1000. I might go as high as 1440, but more than one per minute seems excessive.

14 Likes

Eveninā€™ all. Nice place here.

29 Likes

Welcome, @Mister_Eppy

Well, this bartenderā€™s 'bout to make last call. Here, have a bloody caeser. On the house.

The family is threatening to take away my keyboard unless I go to bed right now.

12 Likes

Iā€™ll be off to bed soon . . . just reporting for duty :smile_cat:

26 Likes

Exponential growth! Welcome to all who came aboard this last 24 hours. Youā€™ll find a flask of schnapps under your seat and some whippets on the table in front of you.

Donā€™t let it be said that we donā€™t know the meaning of hospitality!

15 Likes