The De-Nazification of America

Their logo design makes no sense whatsoever.

4 Likes

internet petitions mean nothing

7 Likes

You’re right of course.

5 Likes

I was afraid it might be a little too dark :slight_smile:

5 Likes

More religious leaders speaking up:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Proposed Rules for good behavior and consequences for misbehavior

3 Likes
14 Likes

…is the definition of racism.

5 Likes

I disagree this difference is innate. When I was raising my daughter, I saw the people who inflicted on their kids the need to comply and how this wholly damaged the kids ability to connect to their own needs and desires, always favoring pleasing the parent. It’s straight up trauma.

15 Likes

… That’s because their intolerance of difference was much broader than racism, encompassing racial and ethnic out-groups, political dissidents, and people they consider moral deviants. Authoritarians display distinct traits across very different domains of tolerance .

That’s why I tend to expect general bigotry from people who test my waters with dogwhistles, even if they give a bunch of disclaimers about how generally tolerant they are. In person I tend to act like I take that sort of thing at face value… and wait for the other shoe to drop, then the one after that and the one after that.

6 Likes

And now a white sports figure takes a knee:

10 Likes

Too bad that guy from Montana wasn’t there to tackle him.

5 Likes

It fled the scene.

9 Likes

The bears is described as having a prominent ACAB tattoo on it’s chest and shouting “Only YOU can prevent Fascists!”

8 Likes

And this is why you should never leave your account’s “movie physics” options turned on.

9 Likes

Only if you’re the protagonist.

4 Likes

Are they sure it was one bear and not two?

7 Likes

[Grumpycat-Good.png]

8 Likes