The De-Nazification of America

It isn’t quite the Night of the Long Knives, but alt-righters trying to tear each other down is delightful

9 Likes

Presented with a partial transcript by the Guardian, Spencer claimed not to recall making any such remarks, and said he would issue a statement and “get to the bottom of this” on Monday.

How did these racists remarks get said? I am investigating! Maybe OJ Simpson can help me since he was so good at investigating his killer.

7 Likes

Milo and Richard, eh? Remember when the fashion magazines couldn’t stop talking about how smartly dressed they were? Good times, good times.

7 Likes

Pretty sure that both sides in the situation opened their mouths, and that’s pretty much all there is to the “how”…

7 Likes

The whole industry loves milkshake racist, the adorable racist who drinks milkshakes!
Somehow several years later: We regret to inform you the racist really is

9 Likes
5 Likes

I mean, if something that ridiculous is what it takes, then so be it…

7 Likes

I assume this is because Oklahoma is so desperate to save money without – heaven forfend – raising taxes on anything as silly as human welfare in the system, but it’s still good news for a lot of families:

10 Likes

I think talking about this could be a step forward.

8 Likes

‘is dapper’

But this dapper shit is taking it too far. It’s not just an insult to my intelligence and my eyes, but my closet! MY CLOSET, FAM! Which is why I’ll never forgive America for telling me that this man who always looks and dresses like he was born “recently-divorced” is somehow well-dressed . Y’all were so impressed with and seduced by this Nazi knowing how to knot a tie that you didn’t care that those ties were from CVS. He dresses like he’s prepping for cremation. He dresses like an LSAT proctor. He dresses like a cop in a movie about singing walruses. He dresses like he was market-tested for herbishness. He dresses like he smells like rice. He dresses like he’s about to approach me in the mall to convince me to try alternative methods of energy conservation. He dresses like how (I assume) sloths fuck.

7 Likes

The influence of Hunter S. Thompson continues.

Loved the CVS line.

4 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Using the Evangelical arguments against them, right in the belly of the beast (Christian Post):

8 Likes

and morally bankrupt. Not quite what Christ had in mind.

5 Likes

I simply expect Evangelicals to always do the most offensive things possible. Then I’m not disappointed.

6 Likes

The delusions are strong, and the rebuttal is weak.

My response to Thurman’s article is that he is just as guilty as the evangelicals he accuses, except from the opposite perspective. In short, while some evangelicals seem blind to his failings and his potential to hurt America deeply, Thurman seems blind to Trump’s strengths and his potential to help America greatly.

These same readers will also remember how strenuously I opposed Trump during the primaries. And to this day, I have close and dear friends who would agree with many of the concerns raised by Thurman — and I’m speaking of committed evangelicals.

5 Likes

Yes, yes they are.

5 Likes
5 Likes

3 Likes