The De-Nazification of America

Can I Have a “General Sherman”? With flamethrowers? Just asking…

5 Likes

I was just thinking of that myself!!

12 Likes

Back in the day when one copied files onto CD on a regular basis, one of my co-workers asked me what I had been up to and I replied, “Burnin’ like Sherman.”

I learned that day he was originally from Atlanta and had opinions that did not align with mine.

12 Likes

Yeah, because Atlanta is one ugly city because Sherman. Thank God that Wilmington, NC, got to surrender and keep its beautiful architecture.

Atlanta

Wilmington

6 Likes

Also the ATL:

Two of my favorite houses in Inman Park:

(this is near the MLK center):

Beltline:

Candler Park… hmmmm… flying biscuit!

@noahdjango? Can you think of any other lovely spots around our fair city?

9 Likes

the Bank of America building is one of the nicer skyscrapers in the world, I think.

this is related to nazis?

4 Likes

Yep, revisit FOSTA plz… https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/17/technology/fosta-sex-trafficking-law.html

2 Likes

It’s a two-fer!

10 Likes
9 Likes

I almost completely missed the new update on this amid all the virus news…

The new bill repeals Virginia’s voter identification law, makes Election Day a state holiday, and expands access to early voting, according to a release from the office of Gov. Northam.

Early voting will be allowed 45 days before an election without a stated excuse.

7 Likes

I would never have thought that possible in Virginia.

2 Likes

If it’s possible in VA, it’s possible across the south…

4 Likes

Okay, this isn’t “news”…but I think it fits into the thread…anytime someone makes fun of Hitler, that’s some deeeeeeeeeeeee-Nazification goin’ on!

1 Like

More-interesting-Paul-Krugman talks about masks and racism.

4 Likes

Not to take anything away from the article, but right now I starting to wonder about odd tan-lines forming on my face.

4 Likes
2 Likes

She’s still a cop… but Paul is a parody of a human being…

4 Likes

I think some black folk actually reside in GPW now.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Could a sufficiently cynical prosecutor come close to proving that Richard Spencer was lynched, using this law?

1 Like