The De-Nazification of America

put that judge on the supreme court

4 Likes

Occupy the Precinct

5 Likes

If I’d known Seattle was going to be awesome again 20 years later I might not have moved away

Weird that this is not national news, I’d almost wonder if it was some kind of hoax

Protest group led by Kshama Sawant occupies Seattle City Hall

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-area-protests-live-updates-for-tuesday-june-9/

5 Likes

There’s been some movement but it’s only really visible in local papers as local governments are like, “you mean we don’t have to give half our budget to the police union rackets?”

6 Likes

Relevant

1 Like

Tea, is, to put it mildly, a most problematic drink.

2 Likes
5 Likes

How soon before Stone Mountain is restored?

2 Likes

Probably when hell freezes over. I used to live in Clarkston. I used to walk at Stone Mountain every evening. We’d often see neo-nazis flying stars and bars off their low riders cruising the park. I went to 2 4th of July fireworks shows there. They make the carving come alive with lasers. It’s actually super cool. But it brings lots of money to the park. I don’t think there will be much outcry from the locals for a change.

5 Likes
2 Likes

well, the backlash has begun.

3 Likes

Don’t get me started on the perversions of the meanings of words.

3 Likes

I haven’t really seen this thing before, with the wide angle. That’s a big impressive rock, ruined slightly. Shaving that shit off to a sheer facet would be an improvement; it wouldn’t even need big letters spelling anything out.

3 Likes

Now Clarkston has the flags of many nations flying and Stone Mountain is black majority! The last time the KKK tried to hold a rally on SM, they got chased away by protesters. So maybe it’s getting pretty chilly in hell. :grin:

Also… the future…

8 Likes

Let’s make this happen!!

2 Likes

The future from the past:

1 Like

Trump is pushing for a crackdown. Of course. Otherwise, even if it’s institutionalized, people will see ways to reduce the role of police and policing.

Bigger Cages, Longer Chains!

Are better than the status quo…

3 Likes

Now everyone has to try the new idea:

2 Likes

Interesting article, but it skipped over the Franco-Prussian War.

1 Like

That was only relevant to the context of the abandonment of Paris by N.III, so I don’t think it’s important, but I did note its omission by Mudede but only because the two events are always so tightly linked in histories. Important details are always omitted from writings about history in order to rehash what everyone already knows about it.