The De-Nazification of America

I think it’s closer than it’s ever been.

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

People don’t seem to be comparing CHAZ to Occupy either, which was only nine years ago

WP reminds me that the Occupy encampments managed to last approximately two months

2 Likes
4 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new Canadian overlords, eh? :rofl:

(Truly. I’ve been begging for this for years… I even like curling!)

7 Likes

We were raised in a border town (I feel like I should rewrite the lyrics to “Grow Some Funk of Your Own” by Elton John to reflect the northern border, y’know-eh?), so of course we like curling!

Seriously, I remember a commercial for a store in Windsor called the Lighting Boutique that was set in a bar, only everyone had different lamps and fixtures instead of drinks. It was when light beers first came out; “I asked for a light”…“No, a Lighting Boutique light!” I think it was a take-off on the Bud Light commercials of the time, early- to mid-1980s (I think).

4 Likes

And, the original video:

6 Likes

The fact that he was hired in the first place says something about the court system.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Let’s hope the Hann and the Ear use birth control…religiously.

1 Like

It’s their money that’s going to be doing the humping.

need brain bleach now

2 Likes

7 Likes
  • All local and state police officers must wear body cameras by 2023
  • Body camera footage must be made public
  • Chokeholds are prohibited
  • Shooting at fleeing suspects is prohibited
  • Deadly force can only be used if a person’s life is imminent danger
  • Police must report every instance in which they stop someone who they suspect of a crime; they must also include that person’s race, gender, and ethnicity
  • Police must report other officers for wrongdoing
  • Officers can be held personally liable for damages up to $25,000 if they are found guilty of violating an individual’s civil rights
11 Likes

Editor note: Law Enforcement Today has received countless messages over the past few days from officers in Colorado. Many have asked for resources finding police jobs out of Colorado – many others have said they plan on leaving the field altogether.

This is just the beginning. Here’s why.

Oddly, the article then mainly seems to list things in the bill that it claims the police were already required to do. And, well… if that’s true then, so what?

7 Likes
4 Likes

The name is the least interesting thing about Rhode Island’s history of slavery

In 1652, Rhode Island passed the first abolition law in the Thirteen Colonies banning slavery , but the law was not enforced by the end of the 17th century. By 1774, the slave population of Rhode Island was 6.3 percent, nearly twice as high as any other New England colony. source

6 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes