The De-Nazification of America

Can’t say I care for the last bit of that, but otherwise…

7 Likes

The American shahada.

1 Like

Totally oblivious person: “Wow, this is still relevant, 23 years later!”

Me: “YEAH COS SHIT HASN’T CHANGED SINCE THEN!”

3 Likes
5 Likes

Lots of Christians in MS, what’re ya gonna do?

3 Likes

Sadly, everything he says here is still relevant.

4 Likes

The performer, the sponsors, the band all fled to waiting cars, Marshall said. He found himself alone on stage with a visibly shocked Larry Gatlin. "He looked at me and said, ‘Um, I thought I was coming to a Republican Second Amendment rally,’

3 Likes

I prefer that to a symbol of white supremacy. After all, not all Christians are racists, even in the south.

4 Likes

other groups include r/ChapoTrapHouse

2 Likes

So, I copied the URL so it’ll start at the point that is relevant; actually, the whole episode is, but this particular section…fuck, WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON?

(Inspector Luger, having slapped a purse-snatching suspect around and pointing his gun at the man’s groin in order to obtain said purse, is explaining himself to Barney, who found out earlier from Harris what happened.)

4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Sportsball gets woke.

9 Likes

FINALLY!

3 Likes

Wait until we see what happens before you spike the football.

I can see this at a press conference: "We have decided to change with the times. The people have spoken. We have heard you. Therefore, going forward we will keep our current logo, but will now rename ourselves the Bloodthirsty Savages.

2 Likes

The Bloodthirsty Savages, a.k.a. The Colonizers.

3 Likes

No, because the baseball team, officially the “Nationals,” have been called the “Colonizers,” for displacing a homeless shelter.

2 Likes

Ah. Of course.

1 Like

Looks like the Redskins aren’t the only ones…

6 Likes

Scott Simon on NPR this morning offered some names for each that, even though i’m not a sports person, made me laugh: the Washington Insiders, the Washington Leakers were pretty good, but the Cleveland Rocks are my new favorite one to boost.

6 Likes