The De-Nazification of America

6 Likes
2 Likes

Bannon, speaking with co-host Jack Maxey, was discussing what Trump should do in a hypothetical second term. He suggested firing Wray and Fauci, but then went further, saying “I’d actually like to go back to the old times of Tudor England, I’d put the heads on pikes, right, I’d put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats.”

6 Likes

All for nothing? Crap.

2 Likes

i disagree. i don’t think Kamala will just let it go.

5 Likes
7 Likes

And it’s a lot more likely to help things than another term of Trump would have been.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Carry it back to old Virginny.

9 Likes

And stick a stick of dynamite up it’s butt.

4 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

And now, not to be outdone by Google, Apple has dropped Parler too.

4 Likes

Is there any way the Internet could drop Parler and like garbage dumps?

1 Like

No certs certified?

2 Likes

Start sending out anti-fascist updates to servers?

Yeah, I know. How do you do that?

This is one thing that really annoys me about the US. We are so concerned about p0rn and such in media (“think of the CHILDREN”), but violence is no big deal.

5 Likes

I remember when Hustler published a close-up of a man - I think it was from Cambodia, not sure - with his skull cracked open and his brains leaking out, in B&W. The point was, “Why is this not considered obscene and two consenting adults making love is considered obscene?”

Repro-sex is the only reason to have it, according to many religious folks, whereas violence is necessary to maintain their chosen status quo. They’ve been bred to fear change, not to try and comprehend then discard it.

5 Likes

Have we posted about this guy yet?

He diverted a mob like Bugs Bunny tricking a whole mob of Elmer Fudds.

11 Likes

i watched that video when it first dropped, but until yesterday i had no idea about the Senate chamber component – i was already thinking (1) he is clearly overwhelmed, and was retreating to a place of backup/safety; and (2) i was impressed that even facing a mob, one person in a uniform can control them if they are forceful and self-assured enough, which is damn impressive. THEN i read about the conscious diversion away from the Senate chamber, and… wow. yeah, i hope Biden awards him his first Medal of Freedom nod.

9 Likes
1 Like