The De-Nazification of America

3 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

I guess the Trump campaign got enough footage for their commercials.

2 Likes

Can we call them snipers if they shoot canisters of tear gas?

1 Like

They had actual snipers too, bored out of their minds.

3 Likes

Can you link us to an article on that?

1 Like

They have in the past. I can’t image they don’t have observer teams with some extra gear.

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it.

2 Likes

John Oliver sets out a program.

2 Likes

A very angry judge sets out a path for ridding authorities of qualified immunity.

4 Likes

Popped up in my feed this morning…

Counter demonstrators argued loudly with a man carrying a confederate flag.

“Sherman didn’t teach you enough of a lesson last time,” one masked woman said. “You’re a traitor!”

”You are pedophiles,” the man with flag screamed, repeating a popular internet conspiracy theory about a secret cabal of pedophiles in the “deep state.”

Both sides are heavily armed and are extremely close to one another. Small groups are periodically engaging in a face-to-face shouting matches, surrounded by members of the press.

6 Likes

This gentleman is…a gentleman.

NOTE: I have a bad habit of composing replies and not posting them. When I came to this thread to post the first Sam Bee video, I found that I hadn’t put this up. So it’s old. He’s still a gentleman, I’m certain. (and I had to come back and edit this because it originally didn’t have the word “not” in the first sentence…sigh)

2 Likes
9 Likes

What man has joined together let God put asunder

4 Likes

Law enforcement found 35 gigabytes of data on McMahon’s computer that he weaponized against his online targets. Prosecutors said they found folders including one dedicated to photos of dead Black men as well as others that had information about those he was harassing.

4 Likes

Red, white, blue, and gold. Where’s the black and green?

2 Likes

Be interesting to see if it passes.

1 Like
1 Like