The Nazification of America

Whenever there’s a medical issue involved, there’s five burly male cops standing over the person, when none of them would know what to do anyway.

I also agree, don’t call an ambulance when someone’s having a seizure. There’s nothing they can do at the hospital except say “yep, you just had a seizure” and charge you a couple grand for the privilege

7 Likes

Shen Bapiro:
oh no, this white supremacist teen was turned down for Harvard! This is an injustice!

also shen bapiro:
cops were totally justified in shooting tamir rice

i’m not calling for shen bapiro’s network to be taken down, but it would be good for the entire world if the shen bapiros and other white supremacists would sit down and shut up for a very long time.

8 Likes

Mostly we should take their outing of themselves as having that kind of violent, criminal, bigoted mindset as a gift that will never stop giving. Let the ex-nazis give them tips for deleveraging themselves from that kind of losing position. We need only react as we normally would.

3 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

It’s funny how they think that Canada will be this safe haven for them.

Canada may be a land of tolerance, and sure, there are some areas where racism abounds, but one thing you can count on, coast-to-coast-to-coast: every single one of us hates the fucking Americans.

(Edit to add: In general, of course; there are, of course, exceptions)

10 Likes

It’s interesting - or rather, completely predictable - to see how Americans tend to portray the upholders of injustice as heroic while downplaying actual ongoing atrocities.

to the people claiming that “MAGA is the new satanist”, go fuck yourself.there’s nothing rebellious or new about white supremacy. from colonialism to confederacy to manifest destiny to nazi germany, white supremacy is as old as murder.

slap a gamer - save your neighbourhood

13 Likes

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/border-patrol-outdoor-detention-migrants-el-paso/

11 Likes
15 Likes
7 Likes

The 8channers will run for Canada and not fight at all. They are big cowards and won’t do anything in a war.

6 Likes

I think you give them too much credit. Running for Canada would require leaving the basement.

8 Likes

No, they will surely hide out in the easily survivable and well-provisioned boreal forests of northern Quebec, and from that base make lightning guerilla attacks, running through the Montreal area and hitting states 300 miles away before anyone has a chance to see them coming.

But considering their aims, it’s good they have less understanding of war than a Risk board, and I wish they had even less courage for it than they do. Because you can trust enough of them are happy to hurt people whenever the chance presents itself.

11 Likes

Hey, given the right equipment, skills, and knowledge, the boreal forests of northern Quebec are quite well-provisioned and survivable. The indigenous people lived there, quite happily, for millennia before Europeans showed up.

Of course, I give them [ed: the 8-channers] even less credit for survivalism (especially in winter) than I do for their ability to plan military strategy.

11 Likes

True…they are just looking for an excuse to shoot the liberals and Chads and gays and anyone who ignored them.

Then the women will come flocking to them and they’ll be kings!

10 Likes

jennifer-lawrence-OK

9 Likes
12 Likes

10 Likes

The head of my grad program is on the board of that church. We had a lengthy email exchange on the subject. It’s really the whole reason I left Alabama and will not go back. People with power just do not see how they abuse it.

14 Likes