The Nazification of America

Weel it gets weirder.

They said the vehicle was captured on video “slowly and deliberately” driving through a ditch to enter the US.

7 Likes

Even if it’s true or mostly true, it still smells of the “but they sold drugs!” defence employed when police shoot an unarmed POC.

We’re supposed to believe this couple with a 3 month old baby from the UK were already legally in Canada, but were sooo desperate to live in the USA illegally they tried driving over the border without the proper paperwork.

I’m just not buying it. And (sorry UKers) I’ve talked to too many British people who were not completely aware the US and Canada are separate countries with a not entirely open border. Ask anyone who lives near Niagara Falls.

12 Likes

That would be the only way to cross that ditch with a vehicle and not end up needing to get it towed out. Seriously they had to know exactly what they were doing and I have learned over the years those bits of road are heavily monitored so while it looks all quiet and easy to cross you are not going to get away with it.

3 Likes

They did get released. And it sounds like it was more than just three of them:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/british-family-deported-after-illicit-us-border-crossing-agency/ar-AAISzGE?li=AAggFp4

2 Likes

Going waaaaay back in the nazification of America here, but this video had a lot of interesting details about Lincoln and his assassination that I hadn’t heard before.

3 Likes

Lizard people did it?

3 Likes

In the tweet, Mr Drake said he planned to buy an assault rifle “because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL (sic) WAR!!! #MAGA2020”, according to a copy seen by ESPN.

It reportedly followed another tweet that read: “You can’t do an impeachment inquiry from the basement of Capital (sic) Hill without even a vote! What is going on in this country?”

6 Likes

Nothing like failing civics twice in two tweets.

6 Likes

No. 54-40 or fight!

2 Likes

Not an error. The place is basically a hill of capital.

5 Likes
7 Likes

It’s just honoring police by using their color to divide everything in place of one of the stripes for founding states. So a sort of symbolic “police state”, if you will. Nothing fascist about that!

9 Likes

Replacing Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland by my count. Guy is governor of Maryland.

1 Like

My ex being a cop, this thin blue line shit and the Blue Lives Matter site were major instigators in turning him into a paranoid freak who thought everyone was out to kill him and his kind. I tried to figure out who was behind the Blues Lives Matter site because it is so well done and supposedly some grassroots effort to just support cops because they are so wonderful. It’s so sad from the point of view of someone who loved a police officer to see how these organizations are creating an environment that makes them feel so separated from the people they are supposed to be serving.

9 Likes

Before major protests, there are consultants to give speeches about how the protesters are carrying “homemade pepper spray” and “wrist rockets” and can expect to kill 1 or 2 up to 5 police officers this time. I can’t find a source for the last part right now, but … ah, here:

Alluded to in the unreliable Panel 3 Final Report:

https://www.seattle.gov/archive/wtocommittee/currentdocs.htm

Now this encourages the police officers to use violence to put down protests. Tactically, that’s a win for the department, and strategically, contributes to the attrition of an entire movement, one of the reasons the left is weaker now.

I’m just trying to see the sense of using the same strategy to encourage violence against a wider range of civilians, instead of only protesters.

5 Likes
5 Likes

What the heck is he even talking about?

7 Likes

All that violence. Like… uh… taxes. Yeah, there’s the ticket. And, uh, slow-moving legal battles. And questioning whether politicians will protect their own party or act in a way that’s good for their country. And, uh… what were we talking about again?

5 Likes

If we’re lucky.

If we’re not so lucky, this is the cue the militia types have been waiting for.

9 Likes

THIS. My ex had a closet full of guns. All his friends too.

5 Likes