The Nazification of America

Imma file this under N for No Shit Sherlock:

I mean, confirmation is important, but anybody shocked by this needs to get back in touch with reality. We’ve BEEN a police state, for a long time.

4 Likes
3 Likes

(no paywall)

1 Like
5 Likes

he claimed, they also infringe on a child’s “constitutional right to procreate.”

Eww. I think that says quite a lot about the people behind this. Under no circumstances should they be allowed to have any authority, legal or otherwise, where children are involved.

5 Likes

a longish article, free to read.

3 Likes

So.

I’m gonna guess these are the same kinda folks who teach their kids to tell adults, “No, this is my body, don’t touch me!” And these same folks want to have control over everyone else’s bodies.

It’s like my dad used to say to the JWs who’d come to the door: “Whaddya trying to save me from?” I mean, it’s MY soul, don’t touch it! was his point, and I feel the same way about others who have to go through this crap. It’s THEIR bodies and THEIR souls, don’t touch them!

3 Likes

On that note:

3 Likes

One doesn’t even have to be pro-Biden, just anti-Trump, in order to get these kind of folks to hate one.

4 Likes

Incognito window.

1 Like

Hahahaha - wonder what could’ve possibly changed his mind?

3 Likes

Did Hitler ever hear of Andrew Jackson? I’m getting really pissed off about this scrubbed-history shit - now it’s Chinese workers in the South during Reconstruction.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Apparently J.D. Vance has hired the ghost of Julius Streicher for his ad campaign…

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes