The Nazification of America

Fuck corporations, fuck the US govt, they don’t serve, they enslave.

1 Like
2 Likes

I cannot comprehend how anyone takes Rufo seriously, when he openly admitted on Twitter that his big CRT strategy was to lie about what it meant.

Seriously:

->insert despair at the state of humanity gif here<-

6 Likes

Profile of Tucker Carlson in the new york times

In the years since, Mr. Carlson has constructed what may be the most racist show in the history of cable news — and also, by some measures, the most successful. Though he frequently declares himself an enemy of prejudice — “We don’t judge them by group, and we don’t judge them on their race,” Mr. Carlson explained to an interviewer a few weeks before accusing impoverished immigrants of making America dirty — his show teaches loathing and fear.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

“Torture was bad, but that was Bush’s fault. It’s a regrettable part of our history, but we won’t do that anymore”

3 Likes

Watson uses a string of racist and homophobic epithets and claims that he is sick of “media f****t activists” sticking signs “up in my face trying to get me to join the gay f****t Palestinian cause. I don’t give a shit about Israel and Palestine. I care about white people. Not sand n****r Jew P**i f****t c**ns”.

Classy.

3 Likes

What’s hilarious is that the Jews and the Palestinians are fighting over the same pile of sand.

What a cuck he is.

6 Likes
2 Likes

The perp’s in these cases clearly know they will be caught, or killed, and they are completely willing to sacrifice themselves in order to kill people that they hate. Seeing them meet justice does nothing to discourage the next shooter. There appears to be nothing we can do to discourage these perpetrators. We should at least try to SOMETHING to deny them guns.

2 Likes

Make it expensive. If licensing is no go, every person that has possessed the gun should be on the hook for two weeks median wages, at minimum, manufacturers and other rights-holders included, if that gun ever gets caught up in an illegal shooting. That’s roughly the market price of a well-made shooting iron. Make it easy to melt down a gun if you need to get rid of it. It makes the entire market a money-loser unless they self-police and stop handing shit guns to weirdos.

And then listen to the black-pill assholes bitch about mental health and the need to redirect their bitcoin billions to defeat any legislator who might vote for any accountability. Guns should be a money loser. Like plutonium production and use, and lead/arsenic production and use, war shit, all the toxic murdering things people do, it doesn’t get to play by the same rules. Second amendment or not. Grow the fuck up.

And now we get some combination of:

“It was another false flag!”

“He was a moderate authoritarian leftist liberal, like all the other mass shooters, he says he took a quiz when he was 12!”

“He was mentally ill, like all the other mass shooters, you can’t trust anything he says!”

“He was a boy trying to defend the country he loves!”

… switch as needed.

2 Likes

I’m sick of posting this, but I’ll do so until I no longer feel the need to do so:

1 Like

So Fox News and Chris Rufo are supposedly releasing videos from private workshops at the Philly Trans Health Conference/Trans Wellness Conference, and directing harassment at the presenters.

1 Like
2 Likes

Few things piss me off more than other Irish Americans going nazi…

And this is par for the course with these cowardly boneheads…

NSC-131 turned their St. Patrick’s Day outing into a video accompanied with a music track from the Dropkick Murphys, a South Boston band with an international following. The band’s leader, Ken Casey, demanded that they cease and desist and followed up with a letter from their lawyer.
On Twitter, NSC-131 taunted band members and demanded that they “stop having your Jew lawyer sending us letters.” They also hinted that they were itching for a street fight, at which point Casey suggested a time and place they could meet.
At the appointed time, a week later, Casey and a crowd of dozens waited in the park in hopes of confronting NSC-131 members, but the nationalists were not there.

tos-stand-fight-cowards

5 Likes