The Nazification of America

The Humanoid Race stuff stars at about 4m42.

1 Like

Gawd, did he read Anita Bryant’s old speeches or what?

2 Likes

I’m not sure which category to put this in, but here seems good.

1 Like
2 Likes

“My policy is not to conduct interviews with reporters who aren’t Christian or with outlets who aren’t Christian and Doug has a very similar media strategy where he does not do interviews with these people. He does not talk to these people. He does not give press access to these people,” said the Gab founder. “These people are dishonest. They’re liars. They’re a den of vipers and they want to destroy you. My typical conversation with them when they email me is ‘repent and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.’ I take it as an opportunity to try and convert them.”

The only surprising thing about this statement is the honesty.

2 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me that these people forget that Jesus was a Jew.

3 Likes

“Only on his mother’s side.”

– Archie Bunker

2 Likes

Joseph was a Jew, too, wasn’t he? I mean, I know he was Yeshua bin-Miryam…

From Bunker’s point of view Joseph wasn’t the father.
Also he’s clearly oblivious of Jewish laws regarding matrilineal decent.

6 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Luckily, they have a gofundme that will almost certainly re-fund them and then some. Because that’s gone viral. As it should be.

Or not. Libraries really shouldn’t have to rely on things like that. We’re supposed to be an advanced society, which means allocating public funds for libraries and stuff like that.

4 Likes

It’s all due to this nonsense about God. It’s so primitive. Yet they have access to the internet. And all this talk about the mysteries and the wonders, and then they go and say, OH wait, we got us a connection, we know what God wants, trust us! But then go on about how weak the humans are…it’s not a thought pretzel, it’s a thought-ball-of-yarn-batted-about-by-kittens!

If it’s “Intelligent Design” that created us, I don’t hesitate to wonder just how underdeveloped that “Intelligence” is.

1 Like

In addition to invoking Jesus Christ, the church’s rendition added a scene in which Alexander Hamilton repents as well as a sermon inviting those “struggling” with substance abuse and homosexuality to turn to God for help.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Direct link to the pdfs.
WIZARDS OF THE COAST LLC’S MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

DECLARATION OF LAUREN RAINWATER IN SUPPORT OF WIZARDS OF THE COAST LLC’S MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

DECLARATION OF ELIZABETH M. SCHUH IN SUPPORT OF WIZARD OF THE COAST LLC’S MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

1 Like