The Nazification of America

Fuck these guys.

15 Likes

with a full-scale steel model cactus

11 Likes

…sideways…

9 Likes

Is it bizarre to anyone that someone would say quite literally that I think it is okay for gay people to be lynched. I mean, they’re not shading this at all, or pretending that there is some civil rights concern. It’s just like, “Gay people, it’s fine to kill those worthless souls.”

12 Likes

I was going to play devil’s advocate, and say that murder would still be a crime if this bill didn’t pass, but…

“The old saying is once that camel gets the nose in the tent, you can’t stop them from coming the rest of the way in,” Staver said in an interview with conservative Christian news outlet OneNewsNow. “This is a way to slip it in under a so-called anti-lynching bill, and to then to sort of circle the wagon and then go for the juggler [sic] at some time in the future."

Yeah, they’re explicitly against LGBTQ people getting any sort of civil rights for their community, and consider “right to not get murdered for being LGBTQ” a toehold to get those other rights, which is the stated reason for their opposition.

There’s really no doubt to give them the benefit of.

Edit: typo.

13 Likes

Sadly, no. They’ve been saying this for decades, but it’s just been written off as some hillbillies in a benighted part of the country that isn’t New York or California. It’s always been around, it’s just getting more attention now.

Funny, that’s exactly what I say about theocracy.

11 Likes

Looking for other sources…

04%20PM

When not getting killed isn’t a real right because we’re not real people…

Also, the continued Naziness of Nazis:

10 Likes

Steve King can be run over with a steamroller. He’s a Nazi prick and needs to be treated as such.

8 Likes

Another pile of sub-human (thank you, @LearnedCoward) excrement.

6 Likes

Just saw another article about this, and realized I haven’t seen it posted here yet:

10 Likes

I am not surprised by this. If I was in charge and Texas asked to leave, my reply would be

9 Likes

I don’t even know how to handle my emotions about this. Watching the poorest people in New Orleans being treated like refuse was one of the most disturbing events in my life.

This asshole thought, great Halloween costume!

9 Likes

Just to put this into further perspective, this piece of shit was:

1. a 36-year-old grown-ass man
  2. holding elected office
  3. as a supervisor of elections,
  4. who had previously done work in public relations
  5. when hurricanes hit Florida the previous year.

So tell me again why he thought this would ever be a good idea?

13 Likes

It’s a headscratcher. Because it’s a special kind of nasty.

11 Likes

Thread:

Papers, please.

13 Likes

Yeah, it was CPB, but they deserve a big “fuck you”, too.

6 Likes

Late to the party, but an interview worth reading about the Covington racism situation:

10 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll rephrase/relay what I’ve seen written elsewhere about this:
There’s no way two MAGA goons were just hanging out at 2am in Chicago with bleach and just happened across this actor.
This was planned and premeditated.

11 Likes

I think I blocked an ad there, but still ran into animated text.

1 Like