The Nazification of America

They’re not even smart enough to be in bed with them. They still think this is all an intellectual exercise.

8 Likes

Trump wants a nationwide “work requirements” death panel to cut disabled people off Medicaid, and state-by-state death panels to cut costs:

And further cuts to those who are disabled in the right ways to qualify for ssdi and abled enough to get through the bureaucracy:

7 Likes
9 Likes

I can’t find any estimates of the human costs, yet.

6 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

Second story thread has been posted:

4 Likes

Radley Balko’s response here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/13/immigration-opponents-any-old-argument-will-do/

The thing to remember here is the only consistent principle behind immigration restrictionism is opposition to immigrants. As a nativist, you’re free to argue that immigrants are both lazy and hardworking. They’re both assimilating too quickly and refusing to assimilate. They’re both violent drug pushers who are crowding our prisons, and they’re teetotaling law-abiders whose good citizenship is unfairly diverting attention from overdose deaths and mass incarceration among the native-born. Pick and chose these points as you need them. Any old argument will do.

5 Likes

It’s the NYTimes, and I’ve heard a rumor that incognito doesn’t work as well as it used to for them, but worth reading if you can:

6 Likes

The Adblock Browser works well at the moment. Firefox not so much. (iOS)

3 Likes

[takes a guess based on the headline]

[checks article]

Yup. Not to mention milk fits nicely with the whole “purity” concept.

Irked by this part:

Instead of long-discounted proxies like skull circumference and family pedigrees

I don’t think the early 90s counts as “long-discounted”. That’s when a psychologist at my university used skull circumference to claim Asians were superior to whites, who were in turn superior to black people.

He got to keep his job.

7 Likes

At this point all I can say is…

7 Likes

I’m sympathetic to that cause, but can we really ask an innocent giant meteor to sacrifice its existence to accelerate something that’s going to happen soon enough already?

7 Likes

Not gonna read it, but is the milk thing based on only Europeans drinking milk?

5 Likes

It is, but at least this article notes East Africans have the same genetic mutation.

As with all things white supremacy, it’s not that exclusive and “supreme” only in a very limited context.

8 Likes

And they’re going to keep finding genetic ‘proof’ of white supremacy: was cranial shape/circumference, now lactose tolerance, what’s next?

7 Likes

The ability to bash your own head with a hammer at least a dozen times.

Well… one can only hope.

9 Likes

But HHS Secretary Alex Azar and Medicaid chief Seema Verma claim work requirements are legal because they are aimed at helping people move out of poverty entirely.

… Yeah, it’s totally aimed at that, not aimed at eliminating us. /s

3 Likes

Susceptibility to skin cancer?

8 Likes
5 Likes

The ASPA has been nicknamed the “Hague Invasion Act” by opponents because of a clause that authorizes military action to rescue any U.S. citizens who have been detained for prosecution by the court. That used to seem like a far-fetched scenario.

:astonished: They’d seriously invade the Netherlands to rescue war criminals?

11 Likes