The Nazification of America

Shitty babies with shitty opinions.

6 Likes

At the point where you admit that your version of Christianity is against social justice, you might not actually be a Christian:

15 Likes

This is something I’ve wondered. If you’re not a social justice warrior, then what are you?

10 Likes

Very un-Christ-like, that’s for sure.

10 Likes

Obligatory:

But yeah, they say it like being a social justice warrior would be a bad thing-- and it isn’t.

15 Likes

This is so obvious to anyone who knows anything about Christ; was to me, and I haven’t looked in a Bible in maybe five decades.

13 Likes

Social Justice Wizard, Social Justice Cleric, Social Justice Rogue, Social Justice Ranger, Social Justice Assassin, Social Justice Character in a Skill-Based System, …

14 Likes
9 Likes

Either a social injustice warrior or a useful fool, I’d imagine.

9 Likes

Suggested alignments: Neutral or Chaotic Good. Lawful and Neutral or Evil are allowable so long as the player roleplays a middle aged failure who’s found themself in the Brown Gay Bar part of town.

4 Likes

Haven’t white nationalists done that already?

9 Likes

You can still go Lawful; it can indicate adherence to a personal code rather than a codified legal system.

4 Likes

Social Justice Bard. +3 when streaming.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Wow what a surprise. The TGOP trying to cheat and lie to keep power.

11 Likes

I know, right? It’s so out of character. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes
12 Likes

Of course this is an old evil. But still:

59%20PM

If liberals won’t hurt people to defend white supremacy, fascists will! well, that’s what fascists try to do regardless, and it’s what absolutely no one should ever do.

10 Likes
8 Likes

The Atlantic was already in bed with the New Fascism long ago. I mean, hell, they employed Jonathan “Appropriation Prize” Kay.

3 Likes