The Nazification of America

Nah, they do this stuff all the time to maintain the illusion of fair and balanced coverage.

5 Likes

Holy fuck

6 Likes

When they lose Fox theyā€™ll have nothing. Itā€™ll be like Ramsey Bolton and his hungry dogs.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Welp, maxime bernier - who may I remind you, 49.1% of conservative members voted for party leader, has openly gone white nationalist.

there is functionally no difference between conservatives and white nationalists in canada any longer

8 Likes

Well, we can at least hope that this will split the right-wing vote for the upcoming election.

Of course, if it does, odds are that the Conservatives will try to re-absorb the PPC and, as a consequence, shift even further right themselves, which might be even worse than the Conservatives getting power and the PPC being buried in a landslide early.

6 Likes

Without a constitution and Bill of Rights, the apartheid legal system designated black South Africans as second-class citizens without basic rights, such as the right to vote, freedom of speech and movement, and due process.

I thought it designated them as citizens of the Bantustans rather than South Africaā€¦? thus using the logic of anti-immigrant laws and violence to punish a native underclass.

7 Likes

Thread which does a good job of digging into how far these people will go and how hard it can be for the average person to fight:

6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

An oldey and a stupidy:

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/242-the-monkey-whisperer

1 Like

Caution: Moving graphics

676 Likes, 39 Comments - AManHasNoPresident (@amanhasnopresident) on Instagram: ā€œWatch every part of this. @reptedlieu šŸ‘šŸ» #EndFamilySeparation #closetrumpcamps Twitter:ā€¦ā€

3 Likes

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/julia-isabel-amparo-medina-immigration-border

ETA: Drat. I hoped editing the URL would fix the one box. Oh well, easier to read now.

1 Like

:anguished:

9 Likes
12 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

Actions like what happened to Alyssa Wong are part of destroying minorities and any credibility they might have.

10 Likes

and now my hope is gone. thank youā€¦

3 Likes