The Nazification of the World

Total fake news!

It’s far more likely that the Kurds weren’t able to find dirt on Biden.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Erdogan’s auxiliaries are reportedly filming themselves executing prisoners.

P.S. Also reportedly executed at least 10 civilians, besides the collateral murders.

6 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

It’s a disaster? Well, I’m shocked I tells ya! /s

Really, this is depressing and unsurprising.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I don’t feel bad about England trouncing them then.

2 Likes

Knows anyone what’s going on in Chile?

Apparently martial law over fares: https://anarchistnews.org/content/evade-and-struggle-riots-break-out-against-austerity-chile

2 Likes

So “nationalism” is being promoted at the global level.

5 Likes

You would have thought the blackface would have won the MAGA crowd over.

6 Likes

Uh, shouldn’t that be MCGA? Or am I missing something?

3 Likes

Are you expecting MAGA types to actually follow logic like that?

4 Likes

SMH!:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The article was about an analysis which showed that a large proportion of accounts using the #TrudeauMustGo hash tag had MAGA in their bio section.

So the question is, if they’re truly nationalists for a nation states other than Russia, why are the looking their nose into other countries’ business? Either if they’re USians getting involved in Canadian politics, or the reverse.

I mean, people were losing their minds over Obama making a brief comment supporting Trudeau, yet what appears to be a bot army practising social engineering gets no scrutiny?

3 Likes
3 Likes

They started with MNAGA but then some remembered their grade school geography remembered that included Mexico.

So then that was amended to MNAWtEoMGA but that cost extra at the Hat embroidery shop.

Then someone offered up Kill All Brown People, but someone else said that was a little too “on the nose”

Then the guys who just came back from the embroidery shop said the MAGA hats didn’t have a setup fee, well, that just sort of sealed the deal.

5 Likes

Without the Empire of Mexico?

2 Likes

Can you please unabbreviate for me? Feeling particularly dense tonight.

2 Likes

I’m guessing “Make North America With the Exception of Mexico…”

3 Likes