The Pets Thread

The Tots from their skinny kitten days:

(Nyla was chasing an Evil Red Dot (laser pointer) IIRC. Ghost was focused on the tassel end of a home-made string toy.)

Tots_Playing_cropped
(The ladder was there for more productive purposes, until I bought the squeaky mouse string toy that Nyla is mauling.)

7 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

Sona is 20 1/2 today!

8 Likes

That’s wonderful! My cats love those rainbow things too. Especially the old guy.

5 Likes

Happy Half Birthday to Sona!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Part 2 is linked in the comments of part 1.

2 Likes

I don’t own one, but I like 'em & I know folks who do own 'em.

3 Likes

That reminds me:

Nebula Link:

3 Likes

She made it to 20 3/4!

11 Likes

Manx kitty Trelane loves to play fetch.

Norwegian Forest Cat Han Solo chews the cords of computer mice. I am now cordless.

9 Likes

She’s beautiful! Is she a Weegie or Maine Coon?

5 Likes

Sona is a domestic medium hair, with calico markings. She’d have to be about three times as big to be a Maine coon, I think. Nowadays she’s about 6 pounds. Lost some weight in the past year, but fortunately still eating.

Welcome to elsewhere!

6 Likes

You aren’t related to Simple J. Malarkey, are you?
Pogo in the Age of McCarthy | Boing Boing.

Eh, I don’t think ya’re. Welcome!

3 Likes

You aren’t related to Simple J. Malarkey, are you?

In a way, I am, actually. The fellow I dated in college was a cartoonist who worked on the claymation movie, “I Go Pogo.” It’s not a very good movie, but it’s my connection to Pogo.

Glad to be here, thanks!

6 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

Hey, all, I’ve been gone a while. In that time, we’ve added a cat (or feline pretzel, you decide). His name is Logan, he is Jr. Kidd’s kitteh, pretty much in every way, these cats tend to be loyal to only one human.

He’s almost 3 1/2 years old. I’m not convinced he’s done growing. Oh, and his jaw (I swear) unhinges like a shark.

11 Likes

Love the markings!! Belly spots especially.

6 Likes