The Pets Thread

And donating lots of fur to keep your PC nice and toasty!

We call it “meatloaf position.”

6 Likes

CatLoaf

6 Likes

Or, depending on stripe pattern, the little furry watermelon.

6 Likes

I’m so happy to find out this site, which I think I first discovered in Ought-Seven, is still up and running! They’re somebody’s pets, lol!

6 Likes

7 Likes

I know what you’re thinking. “can I turn the faucet on before the cat can jump out of the sink?” well, you need to ask yourself one question: “do I feel lucky?” well, do ya, punk?

5 Likes

Oh, I’d never do that to poor little Dyson.

He’d bite my hand off.

(We miss him a lot. He was so sweet. Most of the time.)

6 Likes

When I was a kid, our Siamese cats could turn on the water in the bathtub (it had the old-style drop-shaped handles on each side of the spigot) if they were thirsty. And I think that once in a great while, one of them would jump into the bathroom sink. Not sure though.

4 Likes

Find da fang.
IMG_20230123_134115

4 Likes
6 Likes

IMG_20230204_203913

In this one, she’s right next to my leg, laying on the left half of my robe.
IMG_20230204_185939

6 Likes

My son took these early this afternoon.

7 Likes

That’s some top quality crossed paw action, right there, with bonus cat attitude!

3 Likes

I know, isn’t she lovely? I feel so lucky that she decided to come and live with us.

3 Likes

Sona does that a lot. It’s really cute.

2 Likes

When she’s laying down straight and has her paws extended, I have the urge to put a little cape on her.

2 Likes

IMG_20230307_201216

2 Likes

I don’t believe believe, exactly, but feel like some cats are angels who come to the people who need them. Sure, a person can go out and get a cat, but it feels different when one of them chooses you, and makes your home their own.

6 Likes

Dyson did that. We were at PetSmart, looking to adopt a cat, when this brown tabby reached out and grabbed my wife’s hair comb. So we had to adopt him.

He wasn’t an angel exactly . . .

(Well, now he is :cry: )

7 Likes

She’s a beautiful girl.

I had to grin whenever Felix would lay on his belly with his forelegs stretched out, showing how long those legs were.

3 Likes