🇺🇦 The War in Ukraine

The sign, clearly visible behind the presenter, read “no war, stop the war, don’t believe the propaganda, they are lying to you here”.

The woman has been named as Marina Ovsyannikova, an editor at the channel.

A show trial to follow.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mentour Pilot called it.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

It says so much about who they’re aiming their PR towards that they think it matters to block Clinton.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Former Washington state Rep. Matt Shea, the far-right Republican who was found by a House-commissioned investigation to have planned and participated in domestic terrorism, is in a small town in Poland with more than 60 Ukrainian children, trying to facilitate their adoption in America.

“I asked him many times, ‘What are you going to do with these children?’ and he told me that it’s not my business,’” Weronika Ziarnicka, an aide to the mayor of Kazimierz Dolny, said of Shea. “I got the feeling in my gut that something’s wrong with this guy; he didn’t want to tell me his last name.”

3 Likes
4 Likes

Snap.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

“It became our turn to pick a colour,” Mr Artemyev said when he was asked about the suits in a live-streamed press conference. “We had accumulated a lot of yellow material so we needed to use it,” he joked. “That’s why we had to wear yellow.”

6 Likes

Anatoly Chubais is a survivor.

2 Likes
1 Like