Um.... what.... aka, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

“X-rays? That shit’s not real.”

5 Likes

I’m convinced that conspiracy theories are a conspiracy!

It’s weird that we’re still concerned with dead white Irish Catholic dysfunctional families of power. Joe Kennedy, Jr. would’ve felt comfortable around Fred Trump, Sr., I’m sure.

3 Likes

U.S. authorities have been looking for Nicholas Rossi for some time. He is wanted in Utah for a rape committed in 2008, and faces charges in other states as well. According to the BBC, for years Rossi had been living as “Nicholas Alahverdian” in Rhode Island, “where he was involved in local politics and was a critic of the state’s child welfare system.” But in December 2019, “Alahverdian” announced he had late-stage non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and a few weeks later, news outlets reported that he had died. A woman claiming to be Alahverdian’s wife had been calling them to report his death, and “the Alahverdian Family” posted this touching online obituary describing their beloved Nicholas as a “warrior for those without a voice” and “beloved community leader” who died surrounded by loved ones after uttering the noble last words, “fear not, and run toward the bliss of the sun.”

4 Likes

He also claimed to have asked Donald Trump to be his running mate.

5 Likes
5 Likes

It also takes time to go to the store and buy the product. I hope she’s not forgetting that.

4 Likes

Good Point. That’s got to be worth millions in additional damages.

4 Likes

"…make some noise for the world’s richest man.”

Remember when Dave Chapelle was funny? No, really!

3 Likes
2 Likes

They included the Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, who tweeted: “Before the covid vaccines we didn’t see athletes dropping dead on the playing field like we do now… Time to investigate the covid vaccines.”

3 Likes

Imagine if in the fifties alien abduction culture mainstreamed into celebrity culture back in the day. Same shit as now and we could have blamed acid for it along with everything else.

2 Likes
1 Like

Weirdly enough, Jackie Gleason was very interested in UFOs.
https://www.library.miami.edu/gleason/ufos/index.html

2 Likes

Yet strangely I don’t associate Gleason with acid history. Should I?

1 Like

Welllll…kind of?
EDIT: Replaced with a better-quality clip.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well, at least it wasn’t Memphis…

2 Likes

Fucking Missouri

https://www.salon.com/2023/02/09/missouri-votes-down-bill-to-ban-children-from-carrying/

Headline: Missouri GOP votes down bill to ban children from carrying guns

Here’s my favorite paragraph:

“While it may be intuitive that a 14-year-old has no legitimate purpose, it doesn’t actually mean that they’re going to harm someone. We don’t know that yet,” Rep. Tony Lovasco, a Republican from a St. Louis suburb, told the AP. “Generally speaking, we don’t charge people with crimes because we think they’re going to hurt someone.”

Fucking Missouri

7 Likes

While it may be intuitive that a 14-year-old has no legitimate purpose, it doesn’t actually mean that they’re going to harm someone.

What an idiot.

4 Likes

4728_5000

5 Likes