Um.... what.... aka, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

The bill is sponsored by Sen. Tammy Nichols of Middleton and Rep. Judy Boyle of Midvale, both staunch conservatives who say they stand for freedom and the right to life

. . . . unless you want a vaccine to keep from dying.

8 Likes

… of course there are actually 38 stars :confused:

5 Likes

Thanks. Your service is appreciated. :laughing:

3 Likes

Well, there are a few more problematic states out there as well…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Have you see the DVD special (or easter egg?) where two guys are trying to convince (the real) Peter Jackson to make a fourth movie?

Jackson says, “The Ring was destroyed at the end.”
One of the guys says, “But what if it wasn’t!!!”

Nature imitates art or something.

3 Likes

In all fairness, I’m not a parent, so I don’t know what these folks are going through, but this just breaks me:

“Bleeding or mucous or vomiting or diarrhea or acne or pealing or aches/pains or hot flashes & sweating are all good signs of clearing out your body,” another member wrote. “This is healing, keep going.”

Bleeding is good? Vomiting is good?

I’ve had an intestinal parasite, and it was bad, the medicine was horrible for three weeks, but it did work. And this was doctor prescribed, at a dose for my actual size, based on the actual organism to be eradicated, it sucked. And it definitely didn’t need to be rubbed into my feet… and belly button‽

10 Likes

What kills me is that they think autism is a disease - when it’s not.

Being brought up in a home where science and common sense were taught hand-in-hand to the best of my parents’ ability, the ignorance shown here makes me sick at heart.

10 Likes

I can understand wanting to try anything and everything if your kid (or any human) is actually suffering, but that reads more like they are doing it to make their kids behave differently, or make them quote-unquote “normal” ** and that’s fucked up.

** there are not enough scare quotes for this in the entire world

8 Likes

I bet they’re fundies, aren’t they? Look up Michael Pearl and his book about “training up” a child.

It’s not just dumb, it’s downright frightening.

6 Likes

Reminds me of when women were treated as if childbirth was a disease.

5 Likes

Or menstruation making them “dirty”.

5 Likes

At some point, is she just going to come out as having a fetish for paying people to manipulate and interact with her more personal bits? I’d respect that a lot more than…whatever she’s trying to do recently.

4 Likes

The ozone layer protects the earth from UV light. So if you’re using Trump’s internal UV therapy to cure COVID, maybe rectal ozone will help protect . . . . well, something. Hmm, needs more biased anecdotal research.

3 Likes

Apparently it also protects Uranus.

6 Likes

FYI:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

This was an episode of the Simpsons.

5 Likes

Italy is mystified.

5 Likes