Um.... what.... aka, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

I’d have to be feeling really bad to let someone give me an IV. I’ve only had one but that sucker hurt and left a bruise!

4 Likes
5 Likes

‘frankly, the country doesn’t want to have to go through prosecuting a former president’

Yes, it would be really nice if we didn’t have to, but then some jerk decided to try to stay in power after being voted out…

8 Likes

‘frankly, the country doesn’t want to have to go through prosecuting a former president’

actually, yeah, we do. over and over and over until he’s so deeply embedded in the prison system that we’ll never have to think about him again.

7 Likes

Gerald Ford used the same excuse when he pardoned Richard Nixon for all crimes. It was part of the deal for Nixon to resign.

5 Likes

ohhh, you’re RIGHT, he DID! i forgot all about that. then again, i was single-digits old, lol.

4 Likes

For real, a former president, and every other corrupt politician of either party!

2 Likes

Butker denounced abortion rights, Pride Month, COVID-19 lockdowns and “the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion” in his commencement address at Benedictine College, a Catholic liberal arts school in Atchison, Kan.

3 Likes

Nicholas Rossi, or the man with no history or birth certificate who looks like him but claims to have been given Rossi’s tattoos and fingerprints while sick with Covid-19 in a Glasgow hospital, has decided to represent himself in court. Despite the judge trying to talk him out of it.

Pullan emphasized that Rossi is facing a minimum of five years in prison, which I think is just on the two Utah rape charges he faces, and could get up to life without parole.

“Let me be clear,” Pullan told Alahverdian/Rossi/Knight. “That means you will die in prison.”

“That’s a chance I’m willing to take, your Honor,” the defendant replied.

According to the report, Rossi (performing, remember, as Irish orphan Arthur Knight) told the court that “he has studied law in England and Wales as well as a considerable amount of law in Scotland.” He did admit that his knowledge of American criminal law would need a little “brushing up.”

3 Likes
8 Likes

See? Brains are getting smaller.

7 Likes

Proves that atrophy isn’t the same as more efficient.

4 Likes

Isn’t bureaucracy wonderful?

Questions, call 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx (TTY: xxx). Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If it’s after-hours, you can leave us a voicemail and we will return your call the next business day.

3 Likes

I did just call. The message was “Our office is closed. Our office hours are 9 to 5 Monday through Friday.”

2 Likes

I guess Martin Shkreli doesn’t own it anymore.

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

The Twilight Zone did absolutely not use Bernhard Modern. It’s custom lettering.

And Courier is a perfectly respectable and highly legible type family. Including Courier and Comic Sans in the same sentence is an affront to type history.

2 Likes

Maybe it kind of similar–at least to the letters that were capitalized.

But that was kind of a overdone tirade on the part of the judge, not to mention a waste of time. Why not just say verbally “I have a hard time reading this brief. Change it to [acceptable font].”

1 Like

Oh. I was only thinking of the title “Twilight Zone.” I shouldn’t reply to posts I read when I first wake up. That is definitely Bernhard Modern.

I just like Bernhard Modern and Bernhard Gothic. Lucien Bernhard did great work.

And I still stand by Courier too.

3 Likes