(US) Representative Follies

Oh yeah, I read about her.

3 Likes

Lotta ridiculousness there, but I need a reality check, folks. Among the produce he picks up for crudite, he includes asparagus. Do people eat it raw? It doesnā€™t sound like it would be good! Or maybe it wonā€™t matter if they get buried under 5 pounds of carrot sticks with that baby head of broccoli.

3 Likes

OK, this version is hilarious

1 Like

Oh, sure, you put it on the plate right next to the raw russet potatoes and brussels sprouts.

:wink:

[Edit] Some crudites platter include blanched veggies, which could work ok for the asparagus. Still seems like an odd thing to have on there as one of your three veggies, thoughā€¦ and not something the average person is going to be putting together on the regular.

And the whole idea that fresh veggies being expensive is something new that is to be blamed on Biden, wellā€¦ heā€™s an idiot.

4 Likes

I like raw asparagusā€¦sometimes. But Iā€™ve never heard of it being associated with crudite; however, I ainā€™t too familiar with that particular item, either (NOTE: I looked it up, lol). And Iā€™ve never seen a veggie tray of any sort with raw asparagus on it.

But folks do it! (folks do n-e-thing!)

Addendum: That guy is making a crud-ite platter. Iā€™m glad I canā€™t hear him say the word ā€œgenitalā€, Iā€™d have to bleach my ears!

1 Like
3 Likes

Even if Rand Paul is pushing repeal for the wrong reasons, that law has been used against dissidents since the Woodrow Fucking Wilson administration, and needs either repeal, or significant reform, to prevent the types of abuses it was written to enable.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

More from the order on the ā€œStop WOKE Actā€, with a rather specific reference that I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard of before:

For context:

4 Likes

Harriet Hageman is more of a cunt than Liz Cheneyā€™s shown herself to be.

What scares me is the constant lying, lying lying - the crap Iā€™d like to think most people in the US were told not to do by whoever raised them.

1 Like

Qanon state/federal representation is a new gang. Thatā€™s all. Theyā€™re criminals, they intend to do crime, so thatā€™s the level theyā€™re at. Lying is kind of a silly thing to go at them for.

1 Like

You may think so, but I donā€™t.

McConnell says Republicans may not win Senate control, citing 'candidate quality'

3 Likes