(US) Representative Follies

I mean, it hasn’t stopped them from wins so far, so… from your lips to <insert deity>'s ears, Mitch.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

It’s frightfully amazing how people come up with thought-pretzels to justify injuring and/or killing other human beings.

But what if he gets mistaken for one of those he thinks should be shot?

1 Like

What he calls “a plan,” Rambo calls home.

And though I’m opposed to denigrating animals by comparing them to such lesser beings as humans…this is too good not to share!

1 Like

Half the country is dangerous weirdos. They’re fine.

1 Like

About damn time!

1 Like
2 Likes

If you told me 10 years ago that we’d hit a point where most Republicans that lose an election, even against another Republican, would be claiming that the election was rigged and that they really won… I’d probably have said the Tea Party was full of lunatics but come on, the whole party isn’t that bad.

headdesk

5 Likes

If she put half of the energy she purportedly has to harass Mr. Webster into the task of running a clean and truthful campaign, she prolly would’ve won.

But you know, who in the GOP does that any more?

2 Likes

But doesn’t that go against her most ardent supporters and god-emperor-trump?

1 Like

I noted that; I should’ve made it “…in the new GOP…”.

22 years ago was the Bush/Gore ‘dimpled chad’ recount in Florida. It seems like it was only a matter of time until someone came along and pushed that Overton window further.

However, it does really seem like it should have been much further off in the future for one of them to actually just flat deny the results, try to steal the election while claiming their opponent was, incite their followers to insurrection, and actually get away with it and still be believed by so many.

But now that we’re past that point, eh, it’s no longer much of a surprise when any Republican thinks that they can just declare themselves Emperor and that is enough to magically make it a fact.

We’ve been way too lenient about that kinda stuff.

5 Likes
5 Likes

He’s still going on about this, when everyone’s known for months that it’s worthless…

The Cobb County Police Department said it had no record of involvement with Walker. The Cobb Sheriff’s Office could not say whether he was an honorary deputy.

But former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan said even if he was, that doesn’t mean a lot.

“It gives you absolutely no law enforcement authority,” he said. “It’s like a junior ranger badge.”

4 Likes
2 Likes

He lacks the eloquence of Jesse Ventura.

1 Like

It’s true - especially when the post-Civil-War robber barons got in on the act.

LOL, he only goes back to the 1950s! I wonder if he ever heard of Father Coughlin?