(US) Representative Follies

Levin Report: Dr. Oz Follows Up Puppy-Killing Report With Speech In Same Room As Hitler’s Car
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhg63v.1a0w/49be11f2

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

He’s like a child…I mean, I recognized that tone in her voice, that tone that most children recognize as the-next-to-the-last-straw tone.

If that’s what concussions do to people…we need to find a new substitute for war.

And these people get other people to vote for 'em? Oh wait…they get other people to get other people to vote for them.

1 Like

6 Likes
1 Like

Does she even know what that is? If so…imagine if she were microdosed!

Addendum: She did commit a slip, all right - that she knows the fucking truth.

3 Likes

GHWB (doesn’t that read like an acronym for a dangerous hallucinogen?) got a bargain in Uncle Thomas here for the GOP, din’t he?

3 Likes
3 Likes

What a cunt.

Johnny Teague, an evangelical pastor and business owner who won the district’s primary in March, in 2020 published “The Lost Diary of Anne Frank,” a novel imagining the famous Jewish Holocaust victim’s final days in the Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen concentration camps as she might have written them in her diary.

The kicker: In Teague’s telling, Frank seems to embrace Christianity just before she is murdered by the Nazis.

Special Hell

6 Likes

I hope every religious whacko is going to get a good familial tonguelashing at some relative’s house this winter.

2 Likes

(Pay attention to the dates)

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

The movie Mr. Walker references is indeed “Fright Night” from 1985.

1 Like

I mean, canonically speaking, God is literally incapable of forgetting… and if He wanted you to win then you wouldn’t be needing to resort to lawyers.

4 Likes