(US) Representative Follies

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

I mean when I consider that far as I can tell he likely doesnā€™t consider women human and imagines a future where there are inspections at the door of every school to make sure every human that enters has a penisā€¦ it kind of makes sense.

GOP totally seems like Children of Men and Fury Road are their visionary utopias.

2 Likes

The house on the northeast corner of my street & 10 Mile Rd. has a sign up for her.

How a woman of color can support Trump & his shitā€¦that makes my brain reel. As far as I, the resident of said house is a white female, 50 or > years old. I understand that only minutely better than I understand the other.

1 Like
2 Likes

Makes me wonder if she wasnā€™t always a hateful asshole, and was just a regular shmo who got the MAGA brain worms and become extremely awful?

1 Like

Even if I didnā€™t abhor Republicans and their loathsome brand of ā€œfamily values,ā€ Iā€™d adore Jocelyn Benson and happily vote to re-elect her. A few years back, in the time when people were actually taking the pandemic seriously, I had to go in-person to renew my driverā€™s license. The process was incredibly smooth and efficient, one of the best experiences Iā€™ve ever had in a Secretary of State office. I made my appointment online, and the paperwork and picture-taking was finished in about 20 minutes. Sheā€™s done a wonderful job of expanding access to voting and state services, and she deserves to keep her job.

2 Likes

So, not quite representatives (thank goodness), butā€¦ yikesā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

So, what I hear MTG saying is the she dreams of killing people, or someone actually is, gotcha

7 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Levin Report: Will PuppyGate Kill Dr. Ozā€™s Senate Campaign, Just Like He Reportedly Killed 300 Dogs?

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhflka.13gu/df261c8e

1 Like
1 Like