Victory! ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Ž I'm a Rockstar!

The roller derby best name I ever heard was Freya Train. I hope you are having a great time with it!

5 Likes

Tassle to the left!!! Masters achieved.

34 Likes

Congrats!!!

7 Likes

Well, I am still learning to stay on my feet, but am going back tomorrow.

10 Likes

Congratulations.

5 Likes

I correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors anonymously on Wikipedia as I find them in the entries I read. Itโ€™s my tiny way of fighting ignorance.

15 Likes

I killed a terrible piece of MI reporting today.

Producing it involved doing calculations before you put the figures into the spreadsheet. Also, comparing outstanding work today with outstanding work yesterday to see what had been completed.

I didnโ€™t build it but I sure as hell burned it with fire.

7 Likes

Belated Congratulation!

4 Likes

I do that too.

Iโ€™ve had some of my corrections misidentified as vandalism and reverted though :confused:

5 Likes

:tada::fireworks::soccer::fireworks::tada:YES!:tada::fireworks::soccer::fireworks::tada:

The promotion dream is still alive!

2 Likes

Friends of mine are happy because Bolton Wanderers are going up

3 Likes

Itโ€™s a minor victory but still sweetโ€ฆ after days of dropped wifi connections at work, I finally navigated my way through the settings on my old Samsung Galaxy s4 and secured a stable connection. Yay!!! (Especially since Iโ€™ve red-lined my data plan again and I need to make it through 2-and-a-half more days without going over. :wink:)

Big props to this site for a clear and detailed troubleshooting process:

https://www.orduh.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-wont-connect-to-wi-fi/&ved=0ahUKEwii-LqGmObTAhWJxYMKHUUBAhEQFggyMAU&usg=AFQjCNGrqOkoQsQVdAn_pDmYtr-pXsgm4Q

(Just FYI, the site doesnโ€™t like ad-blockers.)

13 Likes

A 3 year campaign to remove the secretary of my allotment society has finally paid off. Not only is he no longer secretary, heโ€™s off the committee completely.

Heโ€™ll find it much harder to get up to his normal dodgy shenanigans without the cover of a committee position. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Ah, (small-p) politics. Yeah, sometimes the wrong people seek power for really bad reasons.
Actually, strike the โ€˜small-pโ€™ bit.

Anyway, congrats for (actually) draining the pool, as it were. :+1:

10 Likes

I just scored

2 work-out Tees
1 work-out Tank
1 pair work-out capris
1 pair work-out pants

All of which fit my overweight but short and somewhat weirdly proportioned body, donโ€™t look horrific and for less than what the cost would normally be for any of the two above (or, depending on where you shop, for less than that). And in time for the ~30 degree temps this weekend (and I have derby practice).

As someone who hates clothes shopping and does it as little as possibleโ€ฆ VIC.TOR.Y!

22 Likes

Going on holiday today for the first time in a couple of years. Our last one was interrupted by our cat dying, so Iโ€™m looking forward to getting away and spending some time together. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I got hired!!!
At Staples.

25 Likes

When do you start?

7 Likes

Thursday morning. :smile:

I am really looking forward to it. Looking forward to being out of the house and that sweet sweet employee discount.

19 Likes

Hooray!

10 Likes