Victory! 🌷💥🎆🎉😎 I'm a Rockstar!

Congrats!!

7 Likes

Scored a six pack of Cottonelle this morning.

10 Likes

I feel wrong making light of a victory post, but imagine past you’s reaction if you could time travel back and talk about that.

“Hi me, I’m you from the future!”

“Wow! What have I done? How awesome is life in the future?”

“Well, I’ve undertaken a huge risk, a difficult mission under most extreme circumstances, but ultimately we prevailed! I actually acquired a whole entire pack of toilet paper! I wanted to come back and let you know how successful you’ll be someday, just in case I never get another chance. Hmm… Actually, I really shouldn’t be here right now. I could contaminate the entire timeline! Gotta go, byee!”

9 Likes

Had a paper accepted, and preprinted it so there’s a free-to-read copy out there

https://ecoevorxiv.org/4vazh/

14 Likes

Congrats.

5 Likes

Excellent news! Go you!!!

run-the-jewels-congrats

4 Likes

Cake!

5 Likes

My son used some of his EIC money* to buy me a new (read: reconditioned/refurbished) laptop from Internet Essentials. Now I don’t have to install Windows 10 onto this old beat-up hard drive! Yay!

*with no fuss kicked up

9 Likes

Got grades in for the end of the semester! My dual enrollment class did great, but tons of others in my regular class just did not turn in the final work…

12 Likes

Avid readers of this site might remember I had a bed delivered last month. Well, today my mattress was delivered.

This means I now own a bed and mattress simultaneously for the first time since 2008. And I will not be sleeping on the floor for the first time since October 2017.

If there was no global pandemic I might be feeling good right now.

13 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Yay, I sold a print.

It’s actually been a few years since I sold anything on my second Etsy shop but I like having a place I can show people with my smaller paintings for sale and I might as well leave up the prints I’ve already matted.

13 Likes

Hooray! It’s nice!

7 Likes

I filed my taxes today. And, I would have gotten a refund, if I didn’t have to start paying 2021 estimated payments, so I just rolled it over.

Small accomplishment, but it also included leaving the house for a non-emergency. I picked up a take and bake pizza, so I don’t even have to cook tonight! Woo hoo for that.

10 Likes

Went 180k into debt for a better reading nook

10 Likes

How will you set it up?

5 Likes

I just ordered a new living room set. But I think we’ll do two armchairs and a coffee table in front of the window, and a loveseat across from the fire place

Edit: there’s an extended living room the the right of the image.

7 Likes

And what is the section with the hanging light?

5 Likes

Is that a picture of the subject nook?

4 Likes

Beautiful… I love it.

5 Likes