Wanderthread Redux (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes

She’s been reading old Andy Capp collections?

1 Like

Devious Asiatics doing good things just proves how sneaky and treacherous they are:

3 Likes

Are they gonna release the Uyghurs?

1 Like

That depends: which version of reality does that question come from?

Is the Chinese state doing things in Xinjiang that a hypothetical civil libertarian might object to? Sure. Is the official US portrayal of Xinjiang an accurate representation of reality? Highly unlikely.

The US State Department and Radio Free Asia are not reliable sources.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s been done before…I think I posted about it on a different thread; but this can be disputed as well, I expect:

:musical_note: Have you notice all the progress in our might air borne fleet?
By the time a planes adopted its already obsolete. :musical_note:

1 Like

Too bad China is being taken over by Trumpian rich assholes who did exactly the same thing Trump did with covid, they ignored it until the party was like, wait, lockdown is what we live for.

And the Uygurs. And their same kind of manifest destiny fascism on a grand scale. Criticism does not imply team sports or a credible war effort.

I wonder - will they start calling themselves “Dixiecrats” again?

1 Like

China is not the issue with the arms industry. They have their own ratfucking pack of warmongers engineering stupid new war shit. Until you acknowledge that it’s rich people in general causing these problems in the world, you are not adding to the conversation of peace.

3 Likes

Seems like the day to re-up this one:

2 Likes

Shit take of the day:

2 Likes

Additionally, from a political tactics POV: using the Garland “precedent” in their arguments legitimates that action and neuters critique of Kavanaugh’s legitimacy.

Some shit, every time. Lose to the right, accept their framing and relocate the centre, rinse and repeat until fascism is achieved.

2 Likes