Well this is interesting

You have 100 pounds of potatoes, which are 99% water by weight. You let them dehydrate until they’re 98% water. How much do they weigh now?

6 Likes

Easy. If you have a hundred pounds of potatoes and 99% of that (by weight, I’m assuming) is water, then only 1 pound is actual potato. In order for one pound to be two percent of x, x must be 50 pounds.

9 Likes

Yes but…also NOT a case of two heads being better than one.

7 Likes

Easy for you to say. I got it wrong.:slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes
4 Likes

I just couldn’t quickly find a picture of OG Zaphod that I liked that showed the third arm.

7 Likes

There’s a St. Petersburg in Florida too.

10 Likes

I loved this interpretation, though, with the heads like those creepy toys of yesteryear. And nobody better than Sam Rockwell to play it, IMHO.

6 Likes

Poor thing – I hope the harness wasn’t strangling him. He might have been still growing.

14 Likes

Kind of made the birdcage gag impossible, though.

4 Likes

IIRC, wasn’t this supplanted by the citrus grinder headgear? IMHO, equally funny.

1 Like

I want this book.
https://pleasekillme.com/when-comix-met-punk-robert-crumbs-weirdo/?fbclid=IwAR1WjdgI1JevSZzB-HPzZUCCMxeOII9G40Let306xDacnnnX3JFo6xTAOAM

4 Likes

I understand the spirit of the “one hour” rule, although I’ve seen it take longer than one hour for someone to figure out something was an attack.

6 Likes
11 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with people?

10 Likes

Stupidity?

11 Likes
8 Likes

Don’t Google that

13 Likes

Well not at work and use a private browsing session when you do.

ETA wow… that wasn’t as awful as I expected but still, eww.

9 Likes

10 Likes