Well this is interesting

I’m not a big Sean Connery person (not that I’m against him, just he didn’t float my boat the way he floated a lot of people’s); however, he is ROCKIN that onesie.

6 Likes

:joy: That’s one that I knew. You’re right that the precision ratios and grading systems seems a bit much, but for that culture :man_shrugging: I guess it fits.

Now for the big question - why were you looking up ‘A.T. Field’? :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m… conflicted…? On the one had, I <3 sandman, and Netflix has put out some great stuff. On the other hand, I’m not at all confident that Sandman can ever really be translated into another medium.

9 Likes

Neon Genesis Evangelion (netflix version)

3 Likes

Even funnier, now you know what it refers to! Picture that next episode you watch when someone’s A.T. Field is getting breached. :rofl:

2 Likes

Fleabag happened and this seems to be what a jumpsuit is now:

6 Likes

I hope there is tape involved.

2 Likes

Nah, the fabric in front is stretchy. I’m impressed that it only costs 50 bucks off the rack (I owed someone a favor purchased one of the things). It seems to be a lot easier to get into and out of than a traditional jumper…

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s the fine for exposure.

3 Likes

And by interesting, I mean kill it with fire…

Looks like between their abortion bullshittery and this, it’s time to just close Alabama in and forget about it…

14 Likes

Whaddya think? It would make a decent-sized nature preserve/national park, no?

10 Likes

The whole state is very lovely, if you take out all the republican assholes and yellow jackets.

Or, we could move everyone who is not an asshole out and let the yellow jackets have the republicans. We’ll start with Roy Moore first.

13 Likes

Part of the wildlife, I would think.

8 Likes

If “multiple car-sized wasp nests” doesn’t say “God’s wrath”, I don’t know what does.

13 Likes
10 Likes

The cost for the prototype home was comparable to conventional construction.

Damn.

8 Likes

The structure eliminates the need for framing, separate insulation, siding, shingles on the roof, and nails; the panels are chemically bonded together, helping make the whole structure stronger.

I love how the properties of recyclable plastic turn building with it into a good thing.

Wish they’d included a floor plan, just because I liyne floor plans. I wonder if multiple-story buildings could be made of the same stuff?

10 Likes

Reminds me a little of Tom Kelly’s bottle house in Nevada:

which is also available in HO scale.

12 Likes
12 Likes