Well this is interesting

For Rule 34, the comments are essential reading.

11 Likes

I don’t know. Some awful things “exist” on the Internet.

4 Likes

That was underwhelming.

4 Likes

So lucifer went around defrosting worms according to that guy?

2 Likes

It was more about how 42,000 years is older than the 6,000 year old earth, I think. I didn’t read enough of it to find out.

4 Likes

The real threat of global warming is awakening the Elder Gods and the Great Old Ones.

Imagine waking up in a room with a roommate that’s 10,000 years younger or older and being observed by people 30-40,000 years younger.

7 Likes

Isn’t that the next Gojira movie?

4 Likes

P̨͉̰h̨͍’͢n̵͈̗̖͎̗̦͙g̠͈͟l̲̬̺͙u͖̻̲͉̻̭i̧̩ ̹̦͚̠̜̞̺mg̗̺̕l͍̮̱̺̰͎͝w̠’̧̦̘ņa̡̬̜̖̙̫f̻̻h́ ̫͎̟̙̀C͍̠̠̙͔͖͘ṭ̴̼̝ͅh͏̬̘̜̠̱u̮̯̜̬̲̤̕l̗͙̞̫̱͚͇h̜̭̜̞͎ụ͍̖̬́ ̴R̫͉̭͇͠’̮̲̖̟͕l̤͙̙̥͇̣͎̕y̴̝e̘h̘̪̺̪̟ ͎w̞̲̟̗̝g̗̦̰̰̟͜a̜̤h͎̙̻ͅ’͕̺̜͓͇͖͇n͎̬a̝̳̯̗̯g̸͕l͓ ̸͔̯̞̺̖f̥̳ͅh̖̱t͔͓a̺g̨̲n̖͈̗̯

3 Likes

Yikes! And the sound. I would have never guessed.

7 Likes

Was the wall going up or coming down? If the latter, was it supposed to do it then?

So many questions!

The sounds of those retaining bolts popping off was so ominous.

6 Likes

Oh Man, so used to gifs I didn’t put my headphones on. < PING! > < PANG! > < CRUMBLE!!!>

I gotta think that Hyundai Excavator is going to be a write off.

8 Likes

Hey, not if it’s the Self-Excavating model.

8 Likes

The next big genre…

Zombie Excavators

“It came from the construction site”

10 Likes

13 Likes
5 Likes

Where were they excavating? Inside the Death Star?

6 Likes

I rather think it’s the destruction of Jheda in Rogue One, but sweded.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Sooo… if the vampires had been cleared out, it would be okay for kids to play in abandoned mines? Including kids as young as the one in the poster?

That is the most effed up thing I’ve seen in hours.

14 Likes

Well jeez, she can’t exactly play in the NON-abandoned mine, can she? She works there! Have a heart, @gadgetgirl!

16 Likes