Whatcha Watchin'?

6 Likes

We are what we are.

That ending was… unexpected.
(amazon prime)

1 Like

I had that in my to-watch list, but I got out of the horror mood and set it aside. Maybe I should give it a go.

Episode 1: Not the greatest ever, but not bad. Will watch another.

5 Likes

i thought the trailer was hilarious, so i am meaning to check it out.

2 Likes

May be this should go in this list.

Whatchya Workin' On, O Creatives?

Just rewatched Do The Right Thing, one of my all time favorite movies. It is so good, so fresh, so relevant.

7 Likes

ETHNIC, RACIST, AND SEXIST HUMOR - This episode has it ALL!!!

3 Likes

This trailer doesn’t quite represent the movie.

It’s actually quite innocent, tedious and boring.

3 Likes

That’s what my ex sai…

err, I mean… yeah, I never would have gotten that from the trailer.

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The basic plot of the movie could have been… something, if it was produced by anyone with talent.

The most interesting thing about it is that it is one of Adrienne Barbeau’s earliest movies. I believe that’s her standing in the background about 1 minute in.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t watch as many documentaries as I would like to, owing in part to my need to be in the right frame of mind for them. I don’t know if I would qualify this as good, but I found it fascinating and engaging, and a little bit sad.

This is a delight, and I’m enjoying watching it with my family.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This is a lot like Farscape

5 Likes

I’ll take that as a high recommendation, and seek it out.

Farscape is one of my favorite shows of all time, and is my go-to for when I want something on the tevee that I don’t have to track closely (since I’ve seen it quite a few times).

4 Likes

I found the first episode confusing but the Farscapiness becomes really obvious in Episode 2—the bad guys are Space Fascists, somebody is an exiled monarch, there’s one character from Earth, they don’t even bother explaining how he got there, it doesn’t really matter

3 Likes
1 Like

Fifteen minutes no one gets back.

2 Likes

Been watching Ozark, which is pretty good. I’m enjoying Laura Linney and I’m team Ruth all the way…

Just started on Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, which is super-cute and adorable and if you need some light, fun fare (especially if you have kids) I highly recommend it.

5 Likes