• Beer
  • Wine
  • Liquor of choice
  • Aftershave
  • Goofy Grape
  • Can’t Decide

0 voters

4 Likes

I can’t decide because carbonated water (unflavored/unsweetened of whichever kind: seltzer, club soda, mineral, tap+CO2) was not included.

10 Likes

Where is my tea? Even if you stick with cold for your beverage qualifications, “iced” is a thing.

8 Likes

I don’t trust my area’s tap water, nor home-filtered versions of it. Still use it, though, for tea, and for cooking. I even hesitate to soak in it in the bathtub. Just another source of postmodern, post-industrial anxiety, I suppose. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

10 Likes

A refreshing concoction I enjoy in the summer almost as often as filtered tap water is seltzer or club soda with two splashes of Angostura, 1/8 tsp stevia, and a tablespoon or two of citrus juice.

7 Likes

That sounds like a strange way of making tea!

6 Likes

It’s the best way!

3 Likes

Me either.

If I had to choose anything on that list right now, it would be liquor… barely.

If I had just gotten back from jogging and you showed me that list, it would be tap water, no contest.

2 Likes

Picked tap water. It’s filtered but not boiled. When it’s boiled it’s in combination with coffee beans.

6 Likes

to be honest, it was easy to choose (tap) water when booze and coffee were not on the list. : )

5 Likes

I drink only the tears of melting broflakes

5 Likes

Oh you know what kind of tears I prefer!

Especially when a certain gender is shedding them.

6 Likes

###Why is there no coffee on this list?

• forgot
  • it’s bad for you
  • assumed you were already drinking coffee with your other hand

0 voters

4 Likes

I assume all (?) of you use tap water, if not to drink, then at least to cook, and probably for coffee or tea.

In what form do you ingest your home’s tap water?

• unfiltered – what’s to worry?
  • filtered – why take the risk of ingesting those extra something-or-others?
  • neither – drink THAT? are you crazy?

0 voters

2 Likes

Coffee.
CoffeeCoffee
CoffeeCoffeeCoffeeCoffee
COFFEE!!

I refuse to participate in your bogus poll.

9 Likes

Well water, For The WIN~! Tasty, tasty stuff, but hard on the kettle :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I like it when it’s really cold and you can taste iron (though not, of course, too strongly). Oh, on a hot summer day, of courz.

2 Likes

That’s the best tap water. Nearly ice cold right out of the tap, even when it’s 90F outside.

The fountain outside my high school’s athletic fields tasted very strongly of rust. I didn’t much care for that. I don’t know if it was because it was a character building thing (jocks don’t need no pussified clean water) or if my school was broke as shit. Probably both.

3 Likes

(If this is the cool kids’ thread for fun and froody polls, can I just point out that there’s a very froody poll over here, too, just in case you haven’t, yet. :blush:

Consume and enjoy!Click and vote! 😎 🏝 Name This Site - ROUND 4 Voting Open 🎉💥)

2 Likes