Apocalypse Watch

12 Likes

Do you want blown-up Statues of Liberty?

Because this is how you get blown-up Statues of Liberty.

11 Likes

Sorta. I could be on board with that.

6 Likes

apes

10 Likes

9 Likes

It’s simple we don’t name any of them Koba.
There all done.

4 Likes
9 Likes

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2600/0*ZiVpH8aLRBd7o1sT.jpg

8 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Apparently being “straight edge” means you don’t worry about being environmentally friendly, just about looking cool:

7 Likes

aluminum is much more environmentally friendly than plastic, so there’s that.

3 Likes

ALUMINUM

• Uses ridiculous amounts of electricity to make :-1:

PLASTIC

• Is a new man-made mineral which has mysterious and unknown effects on living things and which will continue to be in the environment forever, creating entire seams of material in the fossil record like a second Carboniferous Era :-1: :-1: :-1:
7 Likes

it takes less energy than all other recyclables, and it’s infinitely recyclable – two thirds of ALL the aluminum EVER made is still in use today.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Because I produced video, I watch tv differently. It is VERY hard to be natural and interesting on camera. When I teach it to people, they are always surprised how much work it is. This whole family works their butts off to do what they do. It takes a ton of energy to be so “on” all the time. To keep the makeup and hair constantly changing to fit the medium of tv is very smart. They know their craft and they work it. I think their entire lives are performance art. It’s still super weird.

10 Likes

I don’t wear makeup and don’t need to change my hair, but I still relate to this so much.

2 Likes
7 Likes

dog-skis-abandon-thread

Welp, humanity has has a good run.

12 Likes
7 Likes