Biden Our Time

2 Likes

Now Vladdie appears to be making a bad-faith argument, am I correct? I feel like I’m listening to a 10-year-old after being caught smoking pot: “But YOU smoke pot!”*

*of course, the correct answer to that is, “We’re not talking about me, we’re talking about YOU.”

1 Like

“I’m rubber, you’re glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you! Tpthpppppp!”

Or, as Colbert puts it: “I’m rubber, I’ll turn you into glue”.

4 Likes

Watching now. Getting pissed off that misogyny isn’t getting as much attention as the racism.

2 Likes

Oh, dear god, no, not that. The horror of it all. Whatever shall we do.

5 Likes
4 Likes

A dog pooping in front of diplomacy… it’s almost like the administration hasn’t changed!
:wink:

3 Likes

i’m just happy that a dog doing what a dog is apt to do is the big scandal of the day out of the White House.

10 Likes

Funny! But don’t the puppies stay in the living quarters part of the WH?

Someone in the twitter comments blamed it on a cat! Pfft. Cats ALWAYS use their litter box. Well, except for Dyson, of course (whom we miss terribly despite his peeing everywhere and being a general nuisance).

4 Likes

Yeah, I know someone who thought the same thing, until taking in a very young kitten that was going to be abandoned. “Oh, we’ve got litter boxes, any cat knows how to use those!” Boy, was that ever a rude awakening.

Of course, if someone can’t tell the difference between cat poop and dog poop (especially poop from dogs the size the Bidens have) then there’s something wrong.

5 Likes

Maybe it was left from the previous administration.

7 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

McEnany lectures Biden: ‘It’s the role of the president of the United States to stay back, to not inflame’

:unamused:

12 Likes

What an asshole.

4 Likes
3 Likes

What bullshit. The role of the president is to lead the country, hopefully in a moral and forward-looking way–not to sit on his ass drinking coke, eating hamberders, and tweeting racist messages. And this was a good example of it.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Now that’s funny!

5 Likes