But really isn't it ALWAYS Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! đŸ‘»

The Thing That Couldn’t Die

The Brain That Wouldn’t Die

The Head (That Didn’t Die?)

5 Likes

I’ve found my Halloween costume. Here I am wearing it:

Cute, eh?

I got it from:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/10/21/these-bizarre-lemurs-are-only-known-primates-with-six-fingered-hands/

8 Likes

Behold, the strangest six-fingered primates on the planet (also the only ones)

Not true:

9 Likes

birds-0
birds-1

10 Likes

from the episode called “Sixth Finger.”

5 Likes

I worked with someone who had two thumbs on each hand.

7 Likes

Remember, these are zombies in the literal definition, not the living dead.

5 Likes

And here’s Antony Balch’s 1968 revision, with narration delivered by (and obviously written by) William Burroughs, and an avant-jazz score by Daniel Humair featuring Jean-Luc Ponty. The currently available restored print is the better version, but this one’s got its charms:

2 Likes

I know it’s bad
 but I still laughed.

9 Likes

Why do math majors love Halloween?

Because OCT 31 = DEC 25

(We are breaking out the bad Halloween jokes, right?)

11 Likes

They’re even better when we’ve heard them before!!:wink:

not that I’m not guilty of this

8 Likes

Did they have fingers too? Or were they all thumbs?

Speaking of the lemur, or aye-aye as it’s called: I sent this link to my wife and she replied “oh, so it’s a nautical animal.” I didn’t think much about it, figuring she thought it was like a seal or something. Today she mentioned it again; I thought it was just a random thought – she had to explain that “aye-aye” was what a sailor says. :unamused:

5 Likes

Curse my intention to previous posts.

4 Likes

Considering there are >3000 posts over there . . . I don’t think your karma is harma.

3 Likes

Once more treading the boards

7 Likes

'Twas Halloween evening and through the abode,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a toad.

Jock o’ lanterns were hung on the gallows with care,
To guide sister witch as she flies through the air.

And she calls out to them,
Come flitter, come flutter, come flapper and flyer
Come chitter, come chatter, come vicious vampire.

7 Likes

19 Likes

The reviewer is kinder than I. I just tried this and thought it pretty foul. I didn’t identify the artificial banana instead detecting artificial chocolate. Other online reviewers claim it’s meant to be both.

A possibly interesting note about the name: The name 黑魔钄 (Black Magic Key) is a homonym for é»‘é­”èŻ (Black Magic Potion). Fanta may not have been permitted to use the latter as it contains the character for medicine. (Although, that would help excuse the taste.)

5 Likes

OK, I’m going to give this one five :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Without needing to taste it.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had any artificial banana flavored product I cared for, and I’ve never liked any chocolate soda (meaning Yoo-hoo and its ilk, not ice cream drinks).

7 Likes