But really isn't it ALWAYS Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! đŸ‘»

I saw this not too long after giving birth to my son, and when Gage got hit
it was horrifying right then and there. Also: Fred Gwynne.
https://tubitv.com/movies/491743/unearthed-untold-the-path-to-pet-sematary?start=true

4 Likes
4 Likes

Nice. Glad they don’t live near me.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ah, I remember–dorm room, liquor, black lights, UV posters, listening to Black Sabbath. Those were the days . . . .

4 Likes

I mean if they put the Ghostbuster song on a loop, I’d be down for that. But living next to the Metallica house :poop:

4 Likes
3 Likes

We learned this song in elementary school for either chorus or just in music class.

Am I the oldest person in the room or what?

3 Likes

5 Likes

The Innkeepers (2011)

Director: Ti West

Cast: Sara Paxton, Pat Healy, Kelly McGillis

During the final weekend before the closing of the Yankee Pedlar Inn, two desk clerks continue their investigation of its alleged haunting.

Great work from the two leads. Their characters are so interesting, that the film would be enjoyable even if nothing horrific ever happens. Inevitably, it does though and, just like in West’s House of the Devil, the sinister build up fizzles out at the end. Still very good over all.

3 Likes

?????

3 Likes

This is either offensive to hillbillies or horror movies.

It’s like an episode of Scooby Doo if only the guest stars showed up.

3 Likes

A good visual speaks for itself.

3 Likes

But what’s it from?

2 Likes

OK

But don’t watch it.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen that yet, but recently saw one of the director’s more recent works:

It’s very grindhouse/exploitation style. I don’t think it’s doing or saying anything new, but I think it successfully achieves recreating that experience. Recommended if that is something you’re in to. I definitely enjoyed it more than Men.

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Wasn’t expecting Last Man on Earth to get the number one slot! I think that may be overrating it, but on the other hand I think too many others underrate it.

2 Likes