But really isn't it ALWAYS Halloween, Halloween, Halloween! 👻

We got 15 TOTs (hmm, interesting acronym) last night. I think the most we’ve gotten is 40.

6 Likes

Another Halloween All The Feels

8 Likes

Always a good policy. :wink:

But yes, mine gets chopped up and dug into the vegetable garden to wait for spring.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Relevant Wondermark comic:

13 Likes

good grief

4 Likes

i LOVE breaking cat news! i bought a Puck pin to put on my hat – he’s adorable. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Relevant Kid Koala song:

2 Likes
5 Likes

that’s pretty perfect. wonder if they did a 1970s mom version, too, because my mom would NEVER go to Jazzersize.

6 Likes

It was pretty spot on. My mom did not do Jazzercise but it was around.

4 Likes

The latest Crochetverse costume is here!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Isn’t it just amazing?

For those who don’t use the Twitters, here’s a pic:

The second tweet features features a video of her son in his costume.

14 Likes

Freaks (1932)dir: Tod Browning

A classic. Its categorization as horror is rather borderline these days, even the conclusion plays more like proto-noir to me, but still a worthy launch into Halloween month. (Perhaps the roughly 30 minutes of missing footage made the film more horrific. Very little seems to be known about what was cut.)

5 Likes

That is SO fucking COOL!

8 Likes

Her costumes are always incredible, and they aren’t from a pattern-- she creates them from scratch. I am in awe. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t typically follow people I don’t know, unless they have a lot of followers (which I use as a proxy for being public) but I love crochet so much, that I followed her. I know I’ve felt weird when unknown accounts follow me, because I rarely post, but I want to see more beautiful freehand creations, and continue to be jealous of her abilities.

6 Likes

“The duck provided the onus for him to start killing.”

2 Likes

Much of this movie is seen through the eyes of the two children, and the world takes on the appearance of an expressionistic nightmare.

5 Likes

Yup, same here. I’m choosy on who I follow too. But after seeing her creations, I knew I had to follow her Twitter, and I’m glad I did. I only wish I had that much skill and talent. :cry:

4 Likes

Is this like the Son of Sam but with a duck?

4 Likes