Did Somebody Say "Star Trek"?

Sort of the motto of my life. Not sure it’s been a great heuristic, but it’s been pretty fun.

4 Likes

Find an excuse to post it a third time.
I will be waiting patiently…

4 Likes

vaj HochvaD ja’ horatius HoD lojmIt yoH,
Hoch ghot HuvHa’ tera’ Hegh cometh tugh pagh paS
chay’ laH ghot Hegh Dunmo’ puS yoHbogh vay’ choqlu’ jum qab
ashes vavDaj ‘ej Qun’a’ chIrgh?

Klingon? No. I was just typing wih my eyes closed.

7 Likes

How do you know it wasn’t a mysterious transporter accident that duplicated your post? :wink:

13 Likes

My ex got me watching Enterprise back in the day. It was sort of a ritual for us that I tolerated. The series did get better towards the end, and I thought that the fifth season sounded promising. Mostly because of talk of better writers, and bringing Jeffrey Comb’s character Shran into the main cast.

I often found the show so predictable, that based entirely upon the pre-credits opening scenes, I could guess the whole story. They were definitely going for a “comfort food” vibe rather than anything interesting.

Yes! Sometimes for our Boobyprise viewing I would put two shiitake mushrooms in my hair for full Andorian effect.

5 Likes

Plot device #329

7 Likes

Enterprise- In A Mirror Darkly

Best way to end a series that is getting axed.

6 Likes

Also, one of you will have to go by Thomas from now on.

5 Likes

The hair-and-makeup crew seemed to miss the memo that the antennae were the Andorians’ ears. That’s why the long shaggy wigs in TOS. Enterprise should have hired actors with small ears and put flat appliances on the sides of their heads.

3 Likes

Surprised this hasn’t reached the thread yet.

6 Likes

People who work on television shows aren’t in the business of writing memos and carefully documenting background information.

Is it important for continuity? Do we expect that these creatures will appear in multiple episodes? Is it necessary to file this information in a centralized repository?

4 Likes

cough Klingon foreheads cough

Hey, if you want continuity, I can give you continuity. Red Dwarf! not

6 Likes

Did you know there was a third Janeway?

(They assumed this was going to be their last episode.)

5 Likes

Teens love their cake pool party!

2 Likes

Have you seen THIS, @mindysan33?
I recently did a Garak run of DS9 where I only watch the Garak episodes, and my friend Rebecca asked me to put together a list of the best ones for her to watch (with a special emphasis on the...

14 Likes

No, it was stupidity. If it was a transporter accident it would come out all

9 Likes

10 Likes

Seen the new ones?

4 Likes

Not yet. Waiting for the DVD, as with some Trek we rewatch on occasion. That is, if it seems good. We have TOS and TNG (seasons 3 on) on DVD. Nostalgia!

4 Likes

I meant the new klingon foreheads. The whole forehead thing has a story, and the new series is at the end of the beginning of that story.!

4 Likes