Earworms - I just can't get you out of my head!

4 Likes

90s one hit wonders! 90s one hit wonders everywhere~!

Jangly guitars !

Looped samples from disco songs!

The song you always sing in the shower but only know the chorus to!

4 Likes

Well, if we’re going to do '90s jangly guitars…

2 Likes

Ahh, misheard lyrics videos…

5 Likes

For the last couple of weeks, this has been stuck in my head, requiring many replays. I know there are some KMFDM fans here, so sharing in case you haven’t heard it yet:

3 Likes

This is my new jam, I’m not sure I want to get rid of this particular earworm.

2 Likes

This is the happy hardcore song that made me give up on the genre, so it’s an unwanted earworm.

To be fair to it, I had just heard it for the fifth time in three hours that night. I walked into the gabber and speedcore room, had a great time and never looked back.

3 Likes

Thanks to this:

7 Likes
5 Likes

I only read the word gasolina, and here I am, my brain is filled to capacity with Daddy Yankee. But I have WORK to finish. Dammit.

“Dame más gasolina”

I recall reading a review in the '90’s music press of Radiohead’s first album.

The general gist of it was “yes, Creep is a catchy song, but they’re sure to be soon-forgotten one hit wonders”.

2 Likes

TBH it’s their only tune I like.

1 Like

This is my karaoke jam.

2 Likes

Have you heard Pablo honey? You might find that listenable.

2 Likes

Don’t try and convert me to your perverted Radiohead religion!

2 Likes

hush now, unbeliever. i STILL can’t get over OK Computer, and it just had a big anniversary. that album is etched in my DNA now, i swear. it’s gorgeous and devastating.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Stompin’ Tom. Nuff said.

A decent cover version

4 Likes

When I think of The Hockey Song, I think of this classic by Warren Zevon (featuring David Letterman on backup during the chorus):

this song floated in my head all last week – i had forgotten how sweet and positive the video was. it was overshadowed in my memory by the lead singer’s death.

Blind Melon - No Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58

4 Likes